• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is

I registered last night at 9pm. It is now 7:40am. Fennel keeps trolling me with her registration notice.

How long can this take? >_____________>

Did you refresh? The notice never left me, I just refreshed and signed back in. Try that.

Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is

Did you refresh? The notice never left me, I just refreshed and signed back in. Try that.

No effect, I just can't get to the Dream World yet. TT__TT

I registered last night at 9pm. It is now 7:40am. Fennel keeps trolling me with her registration notice.

How long can this take? >_____________>

I just lol'd at your avatar. xD

Also, is E-Z Mail woring with anyone? I want to try it out with my friend who apparently also registered to Global Link. i even have Soulweaver on my Pal Pad.

Woo got mah sap sippin stantler >:D

I'm having the same problem, is it because I'm on a mac?

try a different browser also. i have no problems with IE9 and Safari. you could also have your security settings set too high, or running no script for firefox.

I easily got on, and just got off.
I got a tangela with regenerator.

I think I have the same problem Soulweaver has; I registered my White save file yesterday afternoon and tucked in my Pansear at about 5PM, and as of 7:30 AM this morning I still get the "processing registration data" message. -_-

I've been trying for about 9 hours, no luck..

I think I have the same problem Soulweaver has; I registered my White save file yesterday afternoon and tucked in my Pansear at about 5PM, and as of 7:30 AM this morning I still get the "processing registration data" message. -_-

I've been trying for about 9 hours, no luck..

Time to send a complaint to customer service!~

For those who have been dealing with the "processing registration data" problem, there's this.

It's been processing for 24 hours...TPCi just told me to log out and log in again...didn't work. At least TPCi is on the case.

I got to use the Dream World last night and it was pretty cool. I regret using it at 2 in the morning, because the 24 hour clock means I can't use it again until 2 in the morning. Balls. Hopefully I can keep myself from going on again until tomorrow when I get up.

Curious about the "Promotions" part.. From what I get about the Japanese version of the site from way back when, they could enter passcodes and stuff and get extra customize options, Pokemon, etc.. But there doesn't seem to be any options whatsoever on that screen. Anybody know what to expect?

I just registered and when I tried to game sync it said I had to wait a day. I have not tucked a pokemon away yet though.

I have brought both Black and White versions. Does anybody know how this will effect my experience with the Global Link?

the dream world doesnt load... wierd

I have brought both Black and White versions. Does anybody know how this will effect my experience with the Global Link?

You can register one of each.

I created my Trainer Club Account days ago, and yesterday I tried logging in with no luck. I tried all day that day to log in but it just keeps telling me it is "Processing Membership Info" Tried again today. Same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom