Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is now

Reaction score
Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is

25 [email protected]#&ing hours... all i see is fennel's face.... GRAAAAAHHHHH

please help... ive tried everything on this forum and two other forums... none of it is working. I got a bulbagarden account just to brag about how long ive been waiting. its REDICULOUS!!!!

Last edited:
Pokémon Trainer
Reaction score
Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is

I've been waiting for 24 hours now. ;A; I can't even register my Game Sync ID because it is still processing my information or some crap like that.

Reaction score

I hate Fennel. I hate her so much. 24 hours > 5 minutes.

No thanks
Reaction score

Hmm, i'll have to try later tonight.

Does anyone know if you can send more then 1 Pokemon a day to entree forest or is it only 1 per day?

H...a...p...p...y
Reaction score

I hate Fennel. I hate her so much. 24 hours > 5 minutes.
Or rather 24 hours =/= 5 minutes

At least TPCi is looking into this, but they better fix it soon or there's going to be one less person on the Dream World. :mad:

Back (I guess)
Reaction score

Got on the Global Link and Dream World today, managed to get a Cloud nine Lickitung.

:3

Glad it's finally up after so long.

Reaction score

Well I've just registered Black since I'm RE shiny hunting on White Version. And its working fine for me, I just don't get the save process for my Espeon that I got when playing super slow block blitz ball

So you want to be a hero?
Reaction score

Mine's been processing the data for upwards of 26 hours now. What a joke.

Reaction score

Now I can't even log in to my account

Aur

shiny hunter
Reaction score

Does it really take 24 hours to process my registration? This is ridiculous..

Reaction score

35 hours...... seriously guys? seriously?

I wish it was not released until most people were actually able to get on...

then I wouldnt be checking every 10 minutes...