• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is

I was able to get on, get an Exeggcute, and wake my Pokemon up.

Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is

I befriended a Stantler. I sent it and 3 items. I went to the entralink and I can't find anything I sent

I managed to befriend a Kangaskhan, sent it to the entralink and caught it. I'm pretty stoked. Also, you don't have to use the dream ball to capture pokemon in the entralink.

Also, how do you get the eeveeloution over to your global link account? I can't seem to find it

I tried out Dream World and it seemed quite fun. I befriended a Nidoran M there, and I guess I got it to my game too? I only got White today so I'm still in the early part of the game, haha. Guess I'll catch it later.

Fennel won't let me in. Also, I don't see my eeveelution anywhere.

The Eeveelution event will come up on Promotions at some point. They're not currently available.

God, my annoying router... it took me years till I managed to tuck in Cubchoo
Now Cubchoo is finally tucked in (it's listen there on the site)
But when I try to enter the Dream Word I get Fennel with a message that it's processing data and that Pokémon don't start to dream immediately or something like that @_@"
I hope this teddy bear will start dreaming in the near future.... I'm really excited to play, but it kind of kills the fun if you need to wait years between sending a Poké till you're able to play...

The Eeveelution event will come up on Promotions at some point. They're not currently available.

okay so you'll get a message in the dream world when you can pick em up?

Okays. I have to tell TPCi when I have confirmation of my Espeon =3

ARGH!!!! Why won't it let me get on the Dream World?!?!?!

Yay! :D I just caught a Flame Body Ponyta. I'm gonna evolve him into a kick-ass Rapidash.
And Joshawott, I was right, huh? The servers haven't crashed yet >:3

Last edited:

okay so you'll get a message in the dream world when you can pick em up?
On the main splash of the Global Link is a button labelled Promotions. When there's one, whether it's a Pokemon, C Gear etc., you access it through there. I'm assuming that it's not there because the Global Link's release is tomorrow. We'll know tomorrow.

Anyway, interesting note, I noted it on my site earlier but nobody noticed it. All the Pokémon that couldn't get on beforehand are now able to be sent (Tynamo, Eelektross, Landorus etc). As such, they now have DW art :)

On the main splash of the Global Link is a button labelled Promotions. When there's one, whether it's a Pokemon, C Gear etc., you access it through there. I'm assuming that it's not there because the Global Link's release is tomorrow. We'll know tomorrow.

Anyway, interesting note, I noted it on my site earlier but nobody noticed it. All the Pokémon that couldn't get on beforehand are now able to be sent (Tynamo, Eelektross, Landorus etc).

so you can send any pokemon, thats coo * sends Celebi*

How long is it going to take to process my registration data? It's been an hour since I first went on >>

Well, I managed to meet Shinx, Hoppip and Lotad... sadly, I couldn't find Hoppip's friend (Pichu) so it became sad and went away... but Shinx and Lotad were happy (played the ice cream game with Shinx and the Wailord game with Lotad) when I arrived at the tree I used a berry and wishes to get Shinx, then I woke up Cubchoo, got it back to the game and caught Shinx in a Dream Ball
I really think this whole thing is just extremely awesome! The card game online + the Dream World were both totally awesome ideas and I really enjoyed it
Too bad you can only play the Dream World for one hour a day, but I can understand it...
I think I'll keep Shinx in my party and evolve it to Luxray <3
Can't wait to make more use of the Dream World later! (just wish I had better connection, it was soooo annoying to waste years to tuck in a Poké just cause it disconnected again and again...)

BTW, how the hell can I water planted berries in the garden? I tried but nothing seemed to work... I could only plant the berry, but not water it...

Can someone give me a clue as to why its taking so long to process my information? I've been waiting for an hour now and my friend, who registered and logged on way after me, already got on the Dream World.

I would lol if you found a Skitty wanting to play the Wailord game.

Can someone give me a clue as to why its taking so long to process my information? I've been waiting for an hour now and my friend, who registered and logged on way after me, already got on the Dream World.

I want to know too...

I've been playing around with the demo and it's pretty fun.

Too bad I don't have wi-fi so no full dream world for me until I buy a router. ;_;

I put cyndaquil to sleep

"Please wait, the process may take five minutes or more" It Has Been Over An HOUR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom