• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is

25 F@#&ing hours... all i see is fennel's face.... GRAAAAAHHHHH

please help... ive tried everything on this forum and two other forums... none of it is working. I got a bulbagarden account just to brag about how long ive been waiting. its REDICULOUS!!!!

Last edited:
Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is

I've been waiting for 24 hours now. ;A; I can't even register my Game Sync ID because it is still processing my information or some crap like that.

I hate Fennel. I hate her so much. 24 hours > 5 minutes.

Hmm, i'll have to try later tonight.

Does anyone know if you can send more then 1 Pokemon a day to entree forest or is it only 1 per day?

I hate Fennel. I hate her so much. 24 hours > 5 minutes.

Or rather 24 hours =/= 5 minutes

At least TPCi is looking into this, but they better fix it soon or there's going to be one less person on the Dream World. :mad:

Got on the Global Link and Dream World today, managed to get a Cloud nine Lickitung.

:3

Glad it's finally up after so long.

Well I've just registered Black since I'm RE shiny hunting on White Version. And its working fine for me, I just don't get the save process for my Espeon that I got when playing super slow block blitz ball

Mine's been processing the data for upwards of 26 hours now. What a joke.

Now I can't even log in to my account

Does it really take 24 hours to process my registration? This is ridiculous..

35 hours...... seriously guys? seriously?

I wish it was not released until most people were actually able to get on...

then I wouldnt be checking every 10 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom