• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced for ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced fo

I may be able to finally get a 3DS because of this drop in price. I've been waiting for some more interesting games to come out, but now is a good of a time as any.

Re: Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced fo

This is great! USD 250 was way too much for a handheld; Nintendo finally came to their senses.

Cool, but does it apply to the uk?

About the exclusive virtual console GBA games, has a full list of the games been released yet? I really hope Pokemon R/S/E isn't on the list. T_T

About the exclusive virtual console GBA games, has a full list of the games been released yet? I really hope Pokemon R/S/E isn't on the list. T_T

Doubt it.. As far as I know they're are no Pokemon games period on the VC... #DS has a decent line-up so far... they have that Kid Iccaris game LoZ out now and KH 3D is in development and might be out in Japan this year (Damn th Japanese get's all the good games first...)

The Official Nintendo Magazine UK has reported it in this article '3DS price cut by 'around a third'' so I think it will apply to the UK.

Glad I haven't bought a 3DS yet, then. Still, I won't be buying one until the next main Pokemon game comes out :p

I'm so happy I bought this early, Nintendo earns my eternal respect more times over than it already previously did because of these free Virtual Console games. I've lost my copy of Yoshi's Island for GBA, too, and I've recently gotten into the entire MvsDK series, so everything's just turning up in favor of this.

I was only able to get a 3DS already because of money I got from graduating. But, I still don't understand, do we get ALL 20 games, or will we only get to choose a few from that 20 game list?

I'm so happy I got it before the price drop. I'm really happy with the free games :D And NES games are gonna have multiplayer mode which is amazing :D

I was only able to get a 3DS already because of money I got from graduating. But, I still don't understand, do we get ALL 20 games, or will we only get to choose a few from that 20 game list?

Ithinkwe getaall of them...

I got mine! I was planning to wait until it got much cheaper (I'm a stickler for sales/ discounts), but the free downloads were too good to pass up. (comes to $4/ game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom