• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread

Sorry, but how to tradebacks work? You can't choose who you see in the GTS

You don't use GTS for trades with people you know. So you don't use GTS for tradebacks. You use the Wi-Fi club for that instead. Also, this isn't really the game help thread, this is a talk thread about everything.

nope i don't really like the new split trade forums. The names are confusing. I have to visit each forum to find out what it was for, since its difficult to remember the names..

nope i don't really like the new split trade forums. The names are confusing. I have to visit each forum to find out what it was for, since its difficult to remember the names..

They all have explanatory descriptions under each name.

yah right, i have to view them each and every time just to know what they are for.

yah right, i have to view them each and every time just to know what they are for.

They all have explanatory descriptions under each name. If you read those, then you won't have to visit each section ,since they explain what each section is for.

Munchlax's Cravings:
Seeking a new Pokémon to complete your collection? Want to improve your team? Just looking for a change? Visit Munchlax's Cravings to find what you're looking for!

Delibird's Deals:
Looking to trade away one of your Pokémon? Have a Pokémon you just want to get rid of? Let people know it's available in Delibird's Deals!

Mystery Gift:
Working out a giveaway of a Pokémon? Planning to start a new game and give your dear ones a new home? Seeking for freebies? Mystery Gift is where giveaways galore!

Dubious Disc:
Just needing that Wondertomb? Want to give out your infamous flying Magikarp? Dubious Disc is the haven of all hack-based trades!

And so on.

They all have explanatory descriptions under each name. If you read those, then you won't have to visit each section ,since they explain what each section is for.

Munchlax's Cravings:
Seeking a new Pokémon to complete your collection? Want to improve your team? Just looking for a change? Visit Munchlax's Cravings to find what you're looking for!

Delibird's Deals:
Looking to trade away one of your Pokémon? Have a Pokémon you just want to get rid of? Let people know it's available in Delibird's Deals!

Mystery Gift:
Working out a giveaway of a Pokémon? Planning to start a new game and give your dear ones a new home? Seeking for freebies? Mystery Gift is where giveaways galore!

Dubious Disc:
Just needing that Wondertomb? Want to give out your infamous flying Magikarp? Dubious Disc is the haven of all hack-based trades!

And so on.

*sigh*

Why? Why? Why can't I just rant without rebuttals?

Munchlax's Cravings:

Delibird's Deals:

Mystery Gift:

Dubious Disc:

And so on.

*sigh*

Why? Why? Why can't I just rant without rebuttals?

Because I was trying to help, since, you know, that's what I'm supposed to do. So do you have a problem with it or not? Or were you just ranting for the sake of it?

@Blitzle

Well i do have a problem with it as well as ranting. easier names == better names. but i am leaving this topic here.

@Blitzle

Well i do have a problem with it as well as ranting. easier names == better names. but i am leaving this topic here.

It's not like we had "Welcome Forum" or "Discussion of Japanese things Forum" or "Discussion of Political things Forum" or "Strategy Games Forum" around here either; they're Garden Grotto, Land of the Rising Sun, Nicoleta's Campaign Bus and The War Room respectively. Likewise, we wanted to liven up the trade forums' names a little, and if you think about the names for a while, they're perfectly logical.

Anyway, we're not going to change them so I see this discussion as pointless.

Since we can talk about anything... I need a little help.
Next year I'm going to highschool and I applied to townview health and I know I could get into an orchestra program at my homeschool (they're calling it the acadamy). I don't know if I'm accepted into townview yet but they're sending them out next month so I ll know if I am or not soon, but if I were, I could go to townview and hopefully become a psychiatrist in the distant future but I also want to stay in orchestra. I talked to my friend's older brother about the schedule and it doesn't sound like ill have room for it in ninth grade with six core classes, a foreign language and p.e. i'd also have to audtiton for the orchestra but that wouldn't be the hard part, or maybe it would be...
If I went to the "acadamy" >.< I could take orchestra all four years, I wouldn't have to audition because my teacher also teaches at the highschool and he knows how I play, all the high achieving *cough* acadamy kids would supposedly be in the same classes and I would study psychology on the side and take those course in college and hopefully get into medical school (although townview could look good on my application. I kind of wish I applied to Science Engineering Magnet instead, but what's done is done.)
Anyways, if I get into townview, ill have to choose, and if I don't, I have somewhere to go to and maybe I could get scholarships for orchestra.

...um, any advice?

Since we can talk about anything... I need a little help.
Next year I'm going to highschool and I applied to townview health and I know I could get into an orchestra program at my homeschool (they're calling it the acadamy). I don't know if I'm accepted into townview yet but they're sending them out next month so I ll know if I am or not soon, but if I were, I could go to townview and hopefully become a psychiatrist in the distant future but I also want to stay in orchestra. I talked to my friend's older brother about the schedule and it doesn't sound like ill have room for it in ninth grade with six core classes, a foreign language and p.e. i'd also have to audtiton for the orchestra but that wouldn't be the hard part, or maybe it would be...
If I went to the "acadamy" >.< I could take orchestra all four years, I wouldn't have to audition because my teacher also teaches at the highschool and he knows how I play, all the high achieving *cough* acadamy kids would supposedly be in the same classes and I would study psychology on the side and take those course in college and hopefully get into medical school (although townview could look good on my application. I kind of wish I applied to Science Engineering Magnet instead, but what's done is done.)
Anyways, if I get into townview, ill have to choose, and if I don't, I have somewhere to go to and maybe I could get scholarships for orchestra.

...um, any advice?

I'd say go for it. As long as it's what you want to do you'll be fine. Hopefully it goes better than my plan to tell my crush how I feel during spring break.

@gaarasword
I wish you luck on your endevor.
I guess I'll be able to make up my mind if the acceptance letter comes in.

Re: Trade Center Conversational Thread

So let it be known I'm officially done with the conscription and will be returning full time here. Considering my Black is still lacking a lot of Pokémon, I'll be trading a bit very soon :p

I'm going to try and RNG some Legendary Pokemon in my Japanese White (Zekrom, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Kyurem)...
I feel like it will be hard, but when I read the Common Information for Breeding, Capturing, and Receiving Perfect Pokemon...seeing that there is no need for calibration involving many soft resets and changing the DS clock really lightens the load on BW RNG...but I use a DSi. So I'll be using the C-Gear method.
(Goes to ask for help in the RNG Help Thread...)

Chess Tournament?
You have to leave if you have a cough.
Spelling Bee?
Can't applaud until the end of the round.
Math Olympiad?
You. Will. Go. DEAF.

Last edited:

Volbeat is so cute :3

Volbeat is so cute :3

It is. I made a promise to raise one competitively a while back, but I still haven't :(

Prankster? I have a shiny Prankster one, but I rarely use it. I've just started playing Ruby again (all the blogs about Gen III playthroughs have made me nostalgic) and I'm going to catch one when I can, even though it's fairly useless :p

@Blitzle how's your Wifi situation? Fixed yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom