• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulweaver

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
This is a common chat thread for the Trade Center, in which you can discuss anything (that doesn't violate the forum rules, of course).

Happy chatting!

If you're looking for trades of any kind, be sure to start a thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Trade Center Conversational Thread

ah a good thread indeed soulweaver! :D so.... anyone got any good christmas deals last year?

Ah finally, we have a chit chat thread. :D

I did a handful of trades on Christmas Eve (though I did most of them on what is considered as Christmas day... I couldn't fall asleep! I had to see Santa). How about ya'll? xD

I got some useful items like PP Maxes and good egg-move fathers. I got some good IV bred Pokemon and EV training done. It's a shame I rarely get anything RNG abused from here. If you need some help or a guide, I'd gladly get you started. I get bored of getting my own Pokemon. :(

Christmas deals... I bought some clothes and some DVDs (the DVDs haven't arrived yet >.>). I bought them before Christmas because the sale was set to end... but they've continued it after Christmas so I might aswell just waited.

What egg moves did you get, Twilight? Once my Wi-Fi is back up I think I'm gonna do a massive giveaway with all my RNG'd stuff, because I rarely trade them on Smogon, so I might aswell trade them to people on here who want them/need them. I'll probably do requests aswell, because at the moment, I have no inspiration.

I got few deals and such for example an action replay for cloning only. I wish I had the time to learn how to RNG, then my friends in real life can obtain awesome pokemon. I also pre-ordered a game or two.

For myself, I seem to have no time to stop by as of late D: signing up for college is a nightmare, especially on my trading Dx

I got few deals and such for example an action replay for cloning only. I wish I had the time to learn how to RNG, then my friends in real life can obtain awesome pokemon. I also pre-ordered a game or two.

I don't know how I'd play without my AR. Fast hatch, clone and IV/EV check are invaluable to me :3 If you ever have time to learn, just drop me a VM and I'll gladly help you learn to RNG. It's not hard in Gen V at all, which is why most people can do it these days.

For myself, I seem to have no time to stop by as of late D: signing up for college is a nightmare, especially on my trading Dx

I have loads of time recently, but not to trade, because of complications with my router. :p

So let it be known I'm officially done with the conscription and will be returning full time here. Considering my Black is still lacking a lot of Pokémon, I'll be trading a bit very soon :p

I'm going to try and RNG some Legendary Pokemon in my Japanese White (Zekrom, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Kyurem)...
I feel like it will be hard, but when I read the Common Information for Breeding, Capturing, and Receiving Perfect Pokemon...seeing that there is no need for calibration involving many soft resets and changing the DS clock really lightens the load on BW RNG...but I use a DSi. So I'll be using the C-Gear method.
(Goes to ask for help in the RNG Help Thread...)

Good to see you're going to back more often now, Soulweaver :)

Axel, don't use the C-Gear method. It is the more complicated of the two, afaik (never tried it, because standard [without c-gear] is so easy on its own). You also need to read a guide first, because you need to find your parameters for 5th Gen abuse, and that does requires a little calibration to find which Timer0 you (can) hit the the most. Apart from that, it mainly involved just hitting the right time + date (for your seed) and then advancing with Chatot calls for the PID. Good luck, though!

Good to see you're going to back more often now, Soulweaver :)

Axel, don't use the C-Gear method. It is the more complicated of the two, afaik (never tried it, because standard [without c-gear] is so easy on its own). You also need to read a guide first, because you need to find your parameters for 5th Gen abuse, and that does requires a little calibration to find which Timer0 you (can) hit the the most. Apart from that, it mainly involved just hitting the right time + date (for your seed) and then advancing with Chatot calls for the PID. Good luck, though!
Yeah, well a Smogon guide says that if you don't use a DS/DS Lite, you are stuck with the C-Gear method.
Is this actually wrong?

Yeah, well a Smogon guide says that if you don't use a DS/DS Lite, you are stuck with the C-Gear method.
Is this actually wrong?

Nope. I didn't know that until lastnight when I tried help gaara sword, so it looks like you'll have to do the C-Gear method :(

Nope. I didn't know that until lastnight when I tried help gaara sword, so it looks like you'll have to do the C-Gear method :(
Oh great...but I had to!
My DS' top screen broke down, plus the battery drains easily, due to me playing while charging (now I don't do that).
So, how can I do the C-Gear method?
And if you catch Zekrom with a full party, do you have to go to a PC and withdraw it?

Oh great...but I had to!
My DS' top screen broke down, plus the battery drains easily, due to me playing while charging (now I don't do that).
So, how can I do the C-Gear method?
And if you catch Zekrom with a full party, do you have to go to a PC and withdraw it?

I honestly don't know how to do the C-Gear method because I've never done it due to it being the more complicated method :/ sorry.

And I'm not sure about Zekrom. It's been a long time since I played through the story, so I can't remember well enough to give you a correct answer.

You get the option to switch it for a party member. You have to have it in your party for some reason.

YOu don't switch it by going to the PC found in N's Castle?
You just instantly swap it?
As I remember it, you get the option at the end of the battle. It's weird, I know.

Yeah, the game prompts you to send one of your 'mons to the PC and then puts the dragon to the top of your party.

I don't think so, you can't see nature in-battle so you'd have to deal with N and Ghetsis completely and watch the credits first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom