• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread

I haven't posted here in a week or so....oopsie. :D

It's cool, school work, work, and moderator work come first after all.

Mainly work here. It keeps me exhausted, heck this week I have 37 hours of fun to look forward too! *sobs*

D: Well, I have a fair amount of homework due tomorrow. Better get started on it at 10pm B)

You sound like me. A very studious student. :b

Yup o 3o Though I ended up starting it at around 12am hahaha. In other random news I got modded over at PC \o/ Now to wait for all the work to roll right in haha...ha....ha..... =.="

Last edited:

Thanks :D But wait, how did you know I was a trade moderator?

A quick look at your profile on there. x) Plus you have an obvious interest in trading. xD

Oh ahahaha > 3< So how goes the gaming recently?

@Dolce; Thanks for the cake, sweetie! I didn't have a real cake yesterday aww. That's what happens when you get too old. >.< Fewer and fewer presents, too!

I'm so relieved to start my summer now. xox;;

I hope you had a happy birthday :]

Oh ahahaha > 3< So how goes the gaming recently?

Plus you don't leave this section do ya? I don't blame you though the GTS staff is made up of lovely ladies. ;I

As for gaming, I'm gaming hopping between PMD and HarmoKnight. xD;

@Dolce; Thanks for the cake, sweetie! I didn't have a real cake yesterday aww. That's what happens when you get too old. >.< Fewer and fewer presents, too!

I'm so relieved to start my summer now. xox;;

Anytime Blade! :3 And if you feel old, I don't wanna know how I'll act when I turn 21 next year. ;__;

And you worked hard I bet, you deserve a break. :p

You know it ;o
That and I don't much to say here haha, most of my non-trading talk is done on PokeCommunity. I mostly cling onto trade here in vain hopes that I'll find cool stuff and that trade will revive itself.

You know it ;o
That and I don't much to say here haha, most of my non-trading talk is done on PokeCommunity. I mostly cling onto trade here in vain hopes that I'll find cool stuff and that trade will revive itself.

*chucks 200 max revives at the section* It's not working!! ;A;

Though to be serious now that I can finally help out in the section I'm not quitting until it returns to it's former glory of when I was a new member. :T

Is there any hope? :[

Bring back your shop. :p

I am adamant about not bringing my shop to bulba, the CSS and image limitations completely kill it :/ I wish I could bypass all of that.

Bring back your shop. :p

I just don't have the time anymore, unfortunately. Also, I only have 1 DS so most of my stuff is trapped in 4th gen and now everyone wants it on 5th. I may come do a giveaway or something at some point though :]

I am adamant about not bringing my shop to bulba, the CSS and image limitations completely kill it :/ I wish I could bypass all of that.

Yeah that's always been a bummer, but my format is fine for no pics I would just have to delete all the rows with image tags.

I could do that too, but it'll be very plain and it might get very convoluted. Plus going around deleting all the CSS and images would take waaaaay too long.

i know how pc loves their css ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom