• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread

I like PC better than Bul- I mean what?

I'm back and livelier than ever!

I just don't have the time anymore, unfortunately. Also, I only have 1 DS so most of my stuff is trapped in 4th gen and now everyone wants it on 5th. I may come do a giveaway or something at some point though :]

Oi that would be lovely. Specially since you had one of the more long lived shops on here (if memory serves me correctly), cause your Pokemon were great. :3

And now now Tabor. That doesn't matter to me as long as you keep us company here as well. Ehehe. ;D

I'll stick around, I still find things I can trade for and people that want Pokemon I have. Other than that, I don't do much else :p

That's fair enough haha. x)

Oi that would be lovely. Specially since you had one of the more long lived shops on here (if memory serves me correctly), cause your Pokemon were great. :3

I used to trade on here a lot, yeah :]

If trading wasn't so time consuming I would potentially do it some more. I could always use some more items to sell for cash in Black, heh.

I'll stick around, I still find things I can trade for and people that want Pokemon I have. Other than that, I don't do much else :p

I'm surprised you don't have very many flawless events, being an 'event collector' :p

It's difficult for me to find flawless events for some reason, especially ones that were RNGed by the actual person trading them. In addition I've gone through a whole ton of hacked ones. I'm more concerned about finding all events and alternate natures rather than IVs and the like. Besides, it's only been four months since I started collecting, so I'd say I'm doing okay.

Last edited:

If trading wasn't so time consuming I would potentially do it some more. I could always use some more items to sell for cash in Black, heh.

I can understand that, I myself pretty much didn't trade at all last year because I didn't see much point when I had almost everything I wanted and that it took up time. Which is a huge difference compared to when I first joined, because I never left the section. I was a trade addict. |D

It's difficult for me to find flawless events for some reason, especially ones that were RNGed by the actual person trading them. In addition I've gone through a whole ton of hacked ones. I'm more concerned about finding all events and alternate natures rather than IVs and the like. Besides, it's only been four months since I started collecting, so I'd say I'm doing okay.

Will say, this does make for a unique collection. :p

Oh, gotcha. I do applaud you for being vigilant because most 'event collectors' probably have more hacks than legit mons. I would donate mine to the cause but I can't clone them. The only ones I can make copies of are my event dogs and my celebi since I had someone w/ a flash cart back them up to files a while ago.

I can understand that, I myself pretty much didn't trade at all last year because I didn't see much point when I had almost everything I wanted and that it took up time. Which is a huge difference compared to when I first joined, because I never left the section. I was a trade addict. |D

Yeah, I've got a ton of stuff...some of it's in the posts in my sig but there is more :3

Will say, this does make for a unique collection. :p

I suppose, but I know a few other people who collect in the same style I do, just more seriously (as in everything has to UT etc)

Oh, gotcha. I do applaud you for being vigilant because most 'event collectors' probably have more hacks than legit mons. I would donate mine to the cause but I can't clone them. The only ones I can make copies of are my event dogs and my celebi since I had someone w/ a flash cart back them up to files a while ago.

Eh, you shouldn't have told me, cuz now I want some >.< But I can clone for you if that's allowed, seeing as how the cloning thread or whatever you want to call it is pretty much dead (and locked too). Er, that is allowed right?

Looking for reliable distributors for my next giveaway. Anyone who is eligible and willing will receive all the Pokemon that will be available for the giveaway :)

Let me know if anyone's interested :)

P.S. Hey tabor you still haven't gotten your Mewtwo foo! Lol

Looking for reliable distributors for my next giveaway. Anyone who is eligible and willing will receive all the Pokemon that will be available for the giveaway :)

Let me know if anyone's interested :)

I feel insulted you didn't ask me! As a mod of the section I'd gladly lend my assistance! D;
Though seriously, I'll check my work schedule for this week and I'll lend a hand if I have reasonable hours. :)

And on another note I bought more games. Yayyy. xD;;

I feel insulted you didn't ask me! As a mod of the section I'd gladly lend my assistance! D;
Though seriously, I'll check my work schedule for this week and I'll lend a hand if I have reasonable hours. :)

Haha I was actually going to ask you but I could never catch you online :p I JUST posted up the new giveaway so if you want to take a look and let me know if you can lend a hand let me know and I'll trade you over the Birds ;)

Moar games \o/ Don't go overboard though, make sure you finish the ones you bought before them :x

Last edited:

Woah the broken quote still worked! I'm baffled. o.0

And it was another Fire Emblem game, and Shin Megami Tensei. OTL The urges to resist were non-existent! Though what I really do need to shop for is my little sister's Quinceañera, cause I need clothes for the event. Oh joy.

Woah the broken quote still worked! I'm baffled. o.0

And it was another Fire Emblem game, and Shin Megami Tensei. OTL The urges to resist were non-existent! Though what I really do need to shop for is my little sister's Quinceañera, cause I need clothes for the event. Oh joy.

Whoops! Ahaha, did you hear about Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem? It's only for Wii U though ;.;

Yeah I have. Gah it adds to the list of games I want. ;__;

-Animal Crossing New Leaf
-Rune Factory 4
-Pokemon X
-Bayonetta 2

are what make up my short list atm. xD

Yeah I have. Gah it adds to the list of games I want. ;__;

-Animal Crossing New Leaf
-Rune Factory 4
-Pokemon X
-Bayonetta 2

are what make up my short list atm. xD

You probably aren't getting the Limited Edition Animal Crossing 3DS XL are you? :p I sort of gave up on mine for the DS, uprooting weeds is too much maintenance.

Oh hell no. I'm good with one system thank you. They're expensive after all. And when one's working, why get another? :T

And I'm okay with tasks like that in games like Harvest Moon (with watering crops) for example as long as I take breaks. xD

What do I need on my bulba forum profile to trade?
friend code?

What do I need on my bulba forum profile to trade?
friend code?

Well you'll need wifi, and a friend code to be able to trade. Since when trading users need to exchange friendcodes to see each other in the Wifi room. And usually you get the pal pad (which contains your friendcode) in the Pokemon Center. :3

Did this help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom