• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread

Eh, it seems the forums got a tiny make over, what happened to a smaller section that separates the stickies? Either that or I'm hallucinating.

Eh, it seems the forums got a tiny make over, what happened to a smaller section that separates the stickies? Either that or I'm hallucinating.

Nope, you're not hallucinating, I noticed it too! It's just an edit in the forums CSS, so the layout is a bit different.

I wake up to the strangest things. *yawns* And I do hope things can get fixed soon I'm not a fan of this layout. ._.;

Hmm, seems to be back to normal :D

Looking for a Reshiram level 9 and under! Offering an amazing level 13 magikarp! Just need one level nine and under Reshiram!

Looking for a Reshiram level 9 and under! Offering an amazing level 13 magikarp! Just need one level nine and under Reshiram!

We don't arrange trades here, only in threads. :p

what happened to the other sub forums in the GTS section? its only down to 2 now

what happened to the other sub forums in the GTS section? its only down to 2 now

It was a planned part of the forum revamp. We condensed the GTS; so that two remaining sub-forums the Wanted Station, and Offering Station since they have always been our busiest sub-forums.

Mystery Gift was combined with the Offering Station, since they're basically both offers.

Dubious Disc, and The Goldenrod tunnel were made into stickies.

ahh ok makes sense thanks ^_^

Oh! And shops are in the main forum now. I forgot to mention that. >_>

A bit late to this new update, but it's a lot cleaner now. Though now we only have one active Trade Shop > 3< Maybe I'll bring mine over from PC if I'm motivated enough to remove all the images and CSS... which is highly unlikely XD Also you should remove the "Whitelist" since it seems kind of defunct and can create an elitist kind of air about those members.

>.< Bring your shop over here and I'll give you cookies. B)

You can use CSS, it's just 1) starts with [div= or [span= only and 2) capped at a height of like, 800px, and activates the scroll bar... I've seen some neat shops done with just BB code before on other forums, though. Flex those noodle arms of yours, tabor!

...And I unstuck the whitelist. :s

The image limit kills the whole thing, I'd have to go and manually remove all the images in my shop. Do you know how many I have??? It will take waaaay too long, cookies or not.

So...where can I repost my shop? I'm confused? In the offering sub-forum, or in the main one (where this thread is)?

Also, is there some way of copying the BBCode directly from my post, rather than having to write it over again? The forum is locked, so I can't click edit and then copy+paste into the new thread... >.>

Hmm... It would be nice to have a system like Blaze White, Volt Black (Wrong way?), where you can catch any pokemon in the game, but it is more of a challenge. It would possibly fix the types of trades.

Then there's no much trading to be done! D:

I have no friends though that play Pokemon ._.

Aw darn, are there none you can convince to play at least one game? I did that with one bud myself and he's an avid fan now.

Aw darn, are there none you can convince to play at least one game? I did that with one bud myself and he's an avid fan now.

Haha nahh, everyone else I know is too busy playing Minecraft *shudder*. Or XBOX or DotA3 or anything like that.

I KNOW! What's up with Minecraft? No offense to those who like it, but to me it's just a bunch of exploding things and building some crazy buildings. I can't convince my friends-try being a GIRL!

I KNOW! What's up with Minecraft? No offense to those who like it, but to me it's just a bunch of exploding things and building some crazy buildings. I can't convince my friends-try being a GIRL!

I have to admit, I don't mind playing things on Steam, but that is as far as things go. Minecraft is really poorly optimised IIRC, plus it costs, you could get games for free which are better ._. loads of people I know say that pokemon is for kids, like seven year olds. Tell me how a seven year old would know what dimensions, antimatter and liberation is?

Hmm... Well, depends if you we're in challenge classes. :b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom