• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun pokes to breed? You could try for a HA vulpix, would be nice to score a shiny HA vulpix. Or maybe an Anorith, I have a new Armaldo set I've been meaning to make for ages.
That's at least something to look forward to because you can relax for once! :D Cause I bet you've been swamped by exams lately. :p

That would be fantastic. I mean I remember on gen V giving up valuable Pokemon for dream world stuff and not getting what I wanted.

#madman
#shadybsns
#mybrainbroke
#Q~Q

Mwehehehe.

For sure, I hope so too. Though it might be the death of me if I do more than collect Pokemon in various pokeballs. x)

I finally finished my pesky perspective class, next one is anattomy. I'm actually excited for this class. :D

Ah nice, anatomy huh? That sounds awesome, it'll be interesting to see how they teach you that stuff.
I didn't even have to see Dolce's post to know who it was...same thing happened to me XD

Yep, managed to get some breeding done this weekend...crossed Aerodactyl and Froslass off my list :p

Ah congrats, bit of a change in material I see...I had to deal with anatomy my first semester here and I'm glad to be done with it :O Interesting but too many details...never knew the body had so many bones and muscles (and they have names!) @_@

That reminds me, I really need to breed an Aerodactyl myself.

How long do you have left?

I seem to influence everyone. XD Even my darling @Pico; who should definitely join in on the conversation here sometimes being a regular of the section. </3

Oh nice! I haven't bred anything for myself in awhile. XD Yet I still have a box of things to EV train. >:c

Well I'm excited because I can't draw males all that well yet. So I'm hoping this class helps me. xD

Oh yeah I got a vita, does anyone have a PSN account? I need more friends. ;_;

I actually have a ps3, but I can't get online on it anymore because I forgot what I made my password and logged out of it a while ago. It doesn't really affect me to much since I don't play online and stuff, but it meant while I was playing Lightning Returns I couldn't get any of the special equipment since you needed to be online to get them.

I thought I would like this post as well since everybody else did :p
My laptop's hard drive crashed today...I wasn't as devastated as I thought I'd be, probably because I already started making a list of what to get back (my Railgun gifs T.T) as soon as it died on me. Luckily Mac lets me access the internet to "try to find a solution".

Nope sorry no PS Vita, just a regular PSP that I haven't seen in ages. What games do you have for it?

Damn, that's not great to hear :/ Did you have coursework and stuff on it?

Oh yeah I got a vita, does anyone have a PSN account? I need more friends. ;_;
I have a ps3. That fine? It's LightAquamarine.

I wish I was back in school haha. I'm tired after coming home from work. I'm getting better at talking on the phone to clients, though.

My laptop's hard drive crashed today...I wasn't as devastated as I thought I'd be, probably because I already started making a list of what to get back (my Railgun gifs T.T) as soon as it died on me. Luckily Mac lets me access the internet to "try to find a solution".

Nope sorry no PS Vita, just a regular PSP that I haven't seen in ages. What games do you have for it?

Here's a blushing Misaka for you:
large.gif
But really I'm sorry to hear that, it's a pain to deal with. :c

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (was $20 :p), and Borderlands 2 which came with the Vita. I haven't decided on anything else yet, but I want more RPGs.

I am curious about this as well, about the games that is. I also have a Vita without many friends, but with BlazBlue and Project Diva f who needs friends? XD

Anybody know any fun Poke's to breed? Just finished my Tepig project. :p

Project Diva f is hard for someone like me who has no rhythm. </3 At the same time I want it for the songs, I love them. Ugh choices.

Hmm Tropius maybe? It gets dragon dance and leaf blade.

Ah nice, anatomy huh? That sounds awesome, it'll be interesting to see how they teach you that stuff.

I actually have a ps3, but I can't get online on it anymore because I forgot what I made my password and logged out of it a while ago. It doesn't really affect me to much since I don't play online and stuff, but it meant while I was playing Lightning Returns I couldn't get any of the special equipment since you needed to be online to get them.

I thought I would like this post as well since everybody else did :p

Yep! Plus I'm hoping they'll teach me some useful techniques at least. My new teacher seems to be kind yet strict too, so yay.

Tch. :p
Though can't you look into getting that changed? Well that is if you really wanted the DLC and all.

Rascal. :p

I wish I was back in school haha. I'm tired after coming home from work. I'm getting better at talking on the phone to clients, though.

Of course I'd love to be friends with you Bladey. ♥

Well that's a plus, but don't over do it. Your lovely presence is what makes modding the GTS all the more worthwhile for me!

Last edited:
I didn't even have to see Dolce's post to know who it was...same thing happened to me XD

Yep, managed to get some breeding done this weekend...crossed Aerodactyl and Froslass off my list :p

Ah congrats, bit of a change in material I see...I had to deal with anatomy my first semester here and I'm glad to be done with it :O Interesting but too many details...never knew the body had so many bones and muscles (and they have names!) @_@

That reminds me, I really need to breed an Aerodactyl myself.

How long do you have left?
I was lucky enough to catch HA Aerodactyl back in the Dream World, if only it had Stealth Rock @_@

I just started but I'm almost done with my first year of med school, time feels like it moves in chunks sometimes. I have 3 more years left studying then a couple of years or so depending on my specialty :)

Damn, that's not great to hear :/ Did you have coursework and stuff on it?
It seems the trouble is with the wire connecting my hard drive to the computer, luckily my anime files are still intact but the computer doesn't recognize that anything's there :/ I'm more of a paper-note guy so thankfully all of my notes and scribblings are safe in my room :D

For now I managed to get my laptop working by installing Mac OS X on an SD card (16 GB) and running it from there. After installing system files and my minimum necessities (video player and word document manager) I have around 5 GB to swing around so I can tune into my anime...err coursework fairly well. :p
large.gif

Sly Cooper: Thrives in Time (was $20 :p), and Borderlands 2 which came with the Vita. I haven't decided on anything else yet, but I want more RPGs.
You know me too well :D

I was really into Borderlands 2 last year, I managed to drag my friends along with me and it was very fun. I know that you can cross save files between the Vita and PS3, now if only they can do cross-play @_@

I was lucky enough to catch HA Aerodactyl back in the Dream World, if only it had Stealth Rock @_@

I just started but I'm almost done with my first year of med school, time feels like it moves in chunks sometimes. I have 3 more years left studying then a couple of years or so depending on my specialty :)

It seems the trouble is with the wire connecting my hard drive to the computer, luckily my anime files are still intact but the computer doesn't recognize that anything's there :/ I'm more of a paper-note guy so thankfully all of my notes and scribblings are safe in my room :D

For now I managed to get my laptop working by installing Mac OS X on an SD card (16 GB) and running it from there. After installing system files and my minimum necessities (video player and word document manager) I have around 5 GB to swing around so I can tune into my anime...err coursework fairly well. :p

You know me too well :D

I was really into Borderlands 2 last year, I managed to drag my friends along with me and it was very fun. I know that you can cross save files between the Vita and PS3, now if only they can do cross-play @_@

Oh that's cool, so you're enjoying it so far? It's always interesting to see where you end up in a couple of years, I've found that there's always something unexpected around the corner.

Well that's not so bad that you didn't lose anything too major, I've got things like books and journals that I would hate to lose. I have an external hard drive, I'll probably start backing up all my important stuff on that.

All that sounds very technical :p

large.gif

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (was $20 :p), and Borderlands 2 which came with the Vita. I haven't decided on anything else yet, but I want more RPGs.

Project Diva f is hard for someone like me who has no rhythm. </3 At the same time I want it for the songs, I love them. Ugh choices.

Hmm Tropius maybe? It gets dragon dance and leaf blade.

Yep! Plus I'm hoping they'll teach me some useful techniques at least. My new teacher seems to be kind yet strict too, so yay.

Tch. :p
Though can't you look into getting that changed? Well that is if you really wanted the DLC and all.

Rascal. :p

Of course I'd love to be friends with you Bladey. ♥

Well that's a plus, but don't over do it. Your lovely presence is what makes modding the GTS all the more worthwhile for me!
Sometimes a strict teacher can be a teacher that really wants the pupil to learn, I found that with one lecturer in particular recently. I guess they gotta go with whatever style works for them, then again I've also seen some lecturers that just aren't interested in people learning.

You know I really should look into getting the login details reset or something, I'm pretty sure I've got payment details on that account so its actually a really bad idea to just leave it. Ideally I would just scrap the old profile and make a new one with current email address and stuff, and make a note of my password that I can just have right there in case. I'm not really too bothered about losing the progress of my games since I usually just play the ones I like over again anyway.

Tempted to just go about liking everybody's posts now :}

I know the feeling, I planned to go to the gym yesterday after work, but I was a little stressed out and to be honest I knew the best thing to do was just chill out for the night. Didn't even read any books or anything, was just watching Hayduun, nbz, ect.

I just got a shiny Slowpoke from the GTS! All the person wanted was a female L11-15 Eevee.

Oh that's cool, so you're enjoying it so far? It's always interesting to see where you end up in a couple of years, I've found that there's always something unexpected around the corner.

Well that's not so bad that you didn't lose anything too major, I've got things like books and journals that I would hate to lose. I have an external hard drive, I'll probably start backing up all my important stuff on that.

All that sounds very technical :p
Yeah lots of information to take in but it's very interesting, though I'll be happy to hear the last of the inner workings behind mitosis @_@ I wonder how I'll look back to this point in time when I finish, hope I'm still playing Pokemon by then :p

Yeah thanks, I'm just happy to have a working computer during this semester since I'm not sure I can focus on getting it fixed until my break. Haha all my "technical" experience is thanks to Youtube videos and digging through tech forums the past couple of days...it distracted me from having a panic attack XD

I just got a shiny Slowpoke from the GTS! All the person wanted was a female L11-15 Eevee.
Sweet, I love when people get good deals on GTS. I guess it goes to show that a pokemon's value depends on the person trading it, when I was completing my dex I put up a Rayquaza for a Blissey.
Yeah lots of information to take in but it's very interesting, though I'll be happy to hear the last of the inner workings behind mitosis @_@ I wonder how I'll look back to this point in time when I finish, hope I'm still playing Pokemon by then :p

Yeah thanks, I'm just happy to have a working computer during this semester since I'm not sure I can focus on getting it fixed until my break. Haha all my "technical" experience is thanks to Youtube videos and digging through tech forums the past couple of days...it distracted me from having a panic attack XD

Mitosis, there's something I've not heard about in a while. I guess it always seems like a lot at the start. Good to hear that you're interested in it though.

Any idea how much it might cost to fix? It guess these things are always gonna happen at the worst possible time!

next person that posts gets a like

Nice, congrats! I sometimes get in the mood to comb the GTS for shinies, I managed to get a Scizor before when I was trying to complete my dex.

Mitosis, there's something I've not heard about in a while. I guess it always seems like a lot at the start. Good to hear that you're interested in it though.

Any idea how much it might cost to fix? It guess these things are always gonna happen at the worst possible time!

next person that posts gets a like
reason why I posted

Yeah it's interesting how much information manages to stick to you after being overloaded with it, though I wasn't too keen on chemistry so I'll be glad to be done with it and just move on to diseases and whatnot >_<

Well the part I need to order just costs around $30-40 (if that is indeed the problem) so it shouldn't be too bad. I don't want to risk losing what I have right now if it takes longer than a day for me to tinker with it, so as long as I can do the bare necessities with my laptop I wouldn't mind waiting until my break, which isn't until August... D:

True, I think it just depends on why you're getting the information. Like if you're looking for an answer, you're more likely to have the info you learn retain than if you're just attending for the sake of it (not that that's a bad thing, its better to attend even when you're not really interested than just not bother at all).

The only thing I really need to spend on right now is a reading tablet. I mean I can the stuff I want to read on my laptop, but its just a pain if I want to go to a different environment to read something and have to lug around a laptop and find space for it, ect.

Hi all. I just had a quick question regarding arranged trades as the only trades I've ever done are via Wonder Trade.

I assumed the only thing I need to check is the reliability of the person I'm trading with?

At the moment I'm looking for an Adamant Rattata (Preferably a level 1, left over from IV breeding), with Guts ability, and perfect IVs in everything except for Special Arrack.

After breeding some Pokemon I have some 4-5IV Pokemon I can trade so thought I may look into arranging a trade :)

Its a fairly safe bet making a request in the Wanted Station. You will generally get reliable people trading, and if something goes wrong you can just inform a moderator. Its unlikely though since a good trader won't want to get a bad reputation.

Its a fairly safe bet making a request in the Wanted Station. You will generally get reliable people trading, and if something goes wrong you can just inform a moderator. Its unlikely though since a good trader won't want to get a bad reputation.

Ok, thanks redtown :)

Hi, I have a rather large problem. You see, I lost my Pokémon Y a while back, and I have been waiting for my friend to send it. But at this rate, I doubt I'll see it until the start of the school year. I can get a new game, but the Pokémon inside I can never recover. So, I want to have some help. For my PokeDex to be restored, I have a list of Pokémon I have transferred from Pokémon White and White 2. They are basic Pokémon, not including evolutions. I would deeply like some help involving this, as I really want my PokeDex restored. If somebody could help, that would be great. I don't care if they are bred, captured, or cloned, I would really appreciate the help. My brother, who has X, can't offer much in return, so I hope you are fine with a Bunnelby, or a Fletchling, or anything from Route 2. I will make a thread involving the number of Pokémon I would need. There is 153 basic Pokémon, including the precious Legendaries I lost. This will not include Pokémon you can catch in the game, so this would be a transferrable-only deal. Please, help.

well just wanted to say im back (again) after i finally got over my fear of coming to places and left them. I hope this doesnt happen again but you know with ageing and all the fun stuff going on ive been busy so i cant wait to get my shop open (for the 3rd time) and to mods next time im not on for awhile take my thread off :)

well just wanted to say im back (again) after i finally got over my fear of coming to places and left them. I hope this doesnt happen again but you know with ageing and all the fun stuff going on ive been busy so i cant wait to get my shop open (for the 3rd time) and to mods next time im not on for awhile take my thread off :)

I'll just lock it when you leave then, that way it can be re-opened whenever you return. :p

Also welcome back! Again. :lol:

since this is on my mind do any of you use the GTS a lot i personally dont due to all the ridiculous trades out there lol

Sure do, the ridulous trades help when I put a Poke for trade with a decent offer. My best record was a Misdreavus for a Chandelure. About ten seconds. =D
I was pleasantly surprised.

I prefer the forums. :B

Though I do use the GTS when I need Pokedex entries, otherwise not really 'cause I'm picky with what I want.

I've been waaaaay too inactive here, gonna have to pick it up!

So how's everyone been? Did everyone get the special Vivillon? I made sure to get a decent natured/ability one by resetting until it came up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom