• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What??? I totally missed out on this. Dang, I should really stop playing Final Fantasy and play more Pokemon. D=

Hey there, I've taken a bit of a break myself since I started working in May. It's good that I found a full-time job straight out of college, but it means less time for video game & anime shenanigans. I haven't picked up the Vivillon yet.

I utilized the GTS a lot when trying to fill up the Pokedex to obtain the Shiny Charm. I haven't used the GTS since. Anything I need I'll ask a friend for or it's something I'll likely have somewhere between my 8 DS games lol.

Yeah I picked up both of mine, I reset for timid natures on both with compound eyes. So I have one english fancy viv, and one spanish. :D

Otherwise I'm actually looking for a job...kinda. A part time one at least, and I'll be taking more online classes for school so I can speed up my graduation process.

Hey dyan, good to see you're still around.
What??? I totally missed out on this. Dang, I should really stop playing Final Fantasy and play more Pokemon. D=
Can you not get it any longer? I'll been playing some FF myself; playing FF X and I'm at
Seymour Flux
, trying to figure out how to win :p
Hey there, I've taken a bit of a break myself since I started working in May. It's good that I found a full-time job straight out of college, but it means less time for video game & anime shenanigans. I haven't picked up the Vivillon yet.

I utilized the GTS a lot when trying to fill up the Pokedex to obtain the Shiny Charm. I haven't used the GTS since. Anything I need I'll ask a friend for or it's something I'll likely have somewhere between my 8 DS games lol.
That's great that you've found a job, sometimes it can be pretty difficult (although I hear its getting better). I can understand not having the time to play games, I've been 'playing' some games for months and made very little progress :p
Yeah I picked up both of mine, I reset for timid natures on both with compound eyes. So I have one english fancy viv, and one spanish. :D

Otherwise I'm actually looking for a job...kinda. A part time one at least, and I'll be taking more online classes for school so I can speed up my graduation process.

Nice, I settled for a modest one myself, didn't have the patience I guess! The pokeball version looks awesome though, I hope we get that one.

I see, I think it can be harder finding the ideal part-time job than a full-time job. So classes are going well then?

and congrats on the shop I see down there. Looks very well organised, very impressive :)

Can you not get it any longer? I'll been playing some FF myself; playing FF X and I'm at
Seymour Flux
, trying to figure out how to win :p

Yeah, I logged in yesterday to get it. :) I have been playing my free trial of XIV, so I have been on it every night for the past week. XD
Really neat how I can play with all of friends on their PS4's while I am on my PS3. :D

so just curious anyone here doing the winter regionals i was gonna do a couple but always chickened out lol gonna try my best lets hope i win!

Nice, I settled for a modest one myself, didn't have the patience I guess! The pokeball version looks awesome though, I hope we get that one.

I see, I think it can be harder finding the ideal part-time job than a full-time job. So classes are going well then?

and congrats on the shop I see down there. Looks very well organised, very impressive :)

Same here, I don't collect Vivs but it's a pretty pattern.

I just want something that's not fast food. I'm never working in a fast food place again. Aye, I'm going to be doing three-quarter time as my school calls it so instead of one class every 6 weeks it'll alternate between one and two classes. If I can handle two I'll switch to full time next year.

Thank you. I spent 3 weeks on the tables, while Crow made all the banners. :lol:

Yeah, I logged in yesterday to get it. :) I have been playing my free trial of XIV, so I have been on it every night for the past week. XD
Really neat how I can play with all of friends on their PS4's while I am on my PS3. :D
Free trial of XIV? I didn't know about that, is it any good?

Kinda surprised you can do that, I thought they'd try and alienate ps3 users to put people off buying a 3 instead of a 4.

so just curious anyone here doing the winter regionals i was gonna do a couple but always chickened out lol gonna try my best lets hope i win!

Nah, I've slipped away from battling altogether, I guess you've been playing some vgc format yourself? The other night I did throw together a team on my 3DS, not the best team I've ever made but its not too bad.
Same here, I don't collect Vivs but it's a pretty pattern.

I just want something that's not fast food. I'm never working in a fast food place again. Aye, I'm going to be doing three-quarter time as my school calls it so instead of one class every 6 weeks it'll alternate between one and two classes. If I can handle two I'll switch to full time next year.

Thank you. I spent 3 weeks on the tables, while Crow made all the banners. :lol:

I'm the same, I don't think I'd last too long in a food serving place myself. I wouldn't mind doing a little shelf stacking job, I'd rather that than dealing with serving/taking money.

Its really nice, really well put together. I like how you have a log of completed trades.

I'm the same, I don't think I'd last too long in a food serving place myself. I wouldn't mind doing a little shelf stacking job, I'd rather that than dealing with serving/taking money.

Its really nice, really well put together. I like how you have a log of completed trades.

It's murder. D: Honestly I've just developed hatred for fast food places as a whole now. It's just too much to keep up with honestly. I'm looking into working at a bookstore or maybe groceries 'cause I have no issues speaking with costumers.

Thanks! :) The list is so I remember who still needs what. xD

Is there a dedicated thread for Vivillon pattern trading or should I start one up? ... I don't see one ...

Ah nice, how is XIV? They had it on the Steam summer sale so I grabbed it even though I don't have a gaming PC right now XD I'm going to also get it for my PS4 and link my accounts, while I do prefer playing MMO's on a computer because I can use a keyboard it's nice to be able to try it on both PC and PS4. It's also tempting me to get a Vita because you can remote play @_@

Lately I got obsessed with making gifs, as you can tell by the change in my avatar/sig :p

Is there a dedicated thread for Vivillon pattern trading or should I start one up? ... I don't see one ...

No users usually start their own thread, we don't use mass threads for things like Vivillion pattern trading. You can start your own thread in the wanted station for patterns you need, or one in the offering station offering your own pattern.

Ah nice, how is XIV? They had it on the Steam summer sale so I grabbed it even though I don't have a gaming PC right now XD I'm going to also get it for my PS4 and link my accounts, while I do prefer playing MMO's on a computer because I can use a keyboard it's nice to be able to try it on both PC and PS4. It's also tempting me to get a Vita because you can remote play @_@

Lately I got obsessed with making gifs, as you can tell by the change in my avatar/sig :p

Funny thing is, the console versions have full mouse and keyboard support. I have mine set up that way on my PS3. XD Just plug and play. =D

I got my free trial from buying the PS3 version new, which I am assuming might apply to the PS4 as well. But I had no idea about that Vita... I must confirm this when I get back to the house. >.> This just became epic.

Funny thing is, the console versions have full mouse and keyboard support. I have mine set up that way on my PS3. XD Just plug and play. =D

I got my free trial from buying the PS3 version new, which I am assuming might apply to the PS4 as well. But I had no idea about that Vita... I must confirm this when I get back to the house. >.> This just became epic.
Ah yes that reminds me to get a keyboard for playing on PS4 :D

I think each new copy gives a free month, hopefully if I get it for both PC and PS4 it counts for both :p I was reading a review on how it plays on the Vita and the reviewer said "nothing beats curling up in your bed and still playing FF XIV" and that really stuck to me.

It's murder. D: Honestly I've just developed hatred for fast food places as a whole now. It's just too much to keep up with honestly. I'm looking into working at a bookstore or maybe groceries 'cause I have no issues speaking with costumers.

Thanks! :) The list is so I remember who still needs what. xD

I think I'd like to work in a bookstore, there's one at my uni that I might apply for when I go back. I dunno, just looking for something that would play to strengths as much as. Is there any shops like that nearby for yourself?

I was actually thinking about making a request myself, I've been considering tinkering about with my Infernape set.

I think I'd like to work in a bookstore, there's one at my uni that I might apply for when I go back. I dunno, just looking for something that would play to strengths as much as. Is there any shops like that nearby for yourself?

I was actually thinking about making a request myself, I've been considering tinkering about with my Infernape set.

There's one I can get to by bus, which isn't too bad. Though I put off on applying because of a trip my father planned. xD;

Your patronage is appreciated. :p

What kind of set you aiming for?

And so, what is everyone doing for their summer?

Hey Dolly! That trip sounds pretty cool, what have you guys got planned?

Was just thinking of modifying a scarfed infernape set I use, I was going to add iron fist + ice punch instead of mach punch, but I decided to keep mach punch to deal with bisharp's sucker punch. I have a new team I'm building though, that's what the two Eevees are for, so I'm just getting together what I need to build this one.

I actually have nothing interesting planned this summer, I should really start doing interesting stuff again.

Bah your calling me Dolly. :p And starting erm in 3-4 hours we're heading out to a beach resort. I should still have wifi though so I'm happy.

Oh I see, so after a break your getting back into battling then? :D

You make yourself sound dull redtown! Surely there's something fun you can do. :p

Well that's pretty cool, it is the ideal time to go to the beach. I bet its nice and sunny over there.

I guess you could say that, I just fell away from it because of stuff to do, but I have a new team I fancy using that's pretty interesting and different so its cool to build one again after so long. I actually have a couple of different type pokeball pokes you and @White Crow might find of use since starting my new team, its nice to have pokes in special pokeballs.

I am pretty dull these days! lol. There must be, I just have to find it :p I'll be able to do stuff once I've finished my coursework, I've about finished one and will get started on the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom