• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

God?

What is your belief in God?

• Total voters
atheist
but i'm all good w/ religion as long as you don't try to convert me or shove it down my throat or anything
i actually find religion really fascinating and learning about different kinds is very cool even if a lot of stuff is kinda silly (like CCD and sunday school, i don't get why those are even things that have to happen)

Last edited:
I'm a Theist, I believe in God; spoke to Him less than an hour ago.

I used to be Atheist, but as there is no proof that God exists, there is no proof He doesn't exist. So, now I'm agnostic; maybe there's a deity up there, but I don't worship it.

God? Never heard of 'em. *Shot*

Kidding. I do believe in God, but I don't believe in religion. Is there a word for that?

I was raised as a Catholic, but I chose to become Agnostic. It's a long story, so basically, I just didn't feel God's presence within me, so I realized I didn't believe nor disbelieve.

I'm Atheist. I don't believe in a God for personal reasons, and can't really see myself as Agnostic. If there is a God, cool. Awesome. I was wrong. There's someone who cares enough to create us. But... I dunno. I'm a Human. That's all that really matters to me, at least.

Probably agnostic. I know it's sitting on the fence but I really don't know and most of the time don't give a shit. BTW, has everyone seen "The Amazing Athiest" on youtube? Complete and utter cunt of the highest order.

I don't believe in anyone (or anything) except myself XDD

But I do think there's someone up there listening to whatever I'm saying, though I don't believe it's God or whatever.

If not God, then what?

There's just some unspecified supernatural being out there. Mother Nature, I guess?

Well, I believe in the circle of life (NO, I'M NOT A LION KING FANATIC). Someone dies, and he or she is born again in another form - whether it's human or not depends on the amount of good and bad deeds done before death. It's something in Buddhism. Though, I'm not entirely a Buddhist either. I just believe all sorts of religions in the way I'd like.

There's just some unspecified supernatural being out there. Mother Nature, I guess?

Well, I believe in the circle of life (NO, I'M NOT A LION KING FANATIC). Someone dies, and he or she is born again in another form - whether it's human or not depends on the amount of good and bad deeds done before death. It's something in Buddhism. Though, I'm not entirely a Buddhist either. I just believe all sorts of religions in the way I'd like.
Technically though, why can't that unspecified supernatural being be God?

So basically, you believe what is cool and makes sense to you.

Technically though, why can't that unspecified supernatural being be God?

So basically, you believe what is cool and makes sense to you.

Well the answer to question number two is YES. I believe what is cool and makes sense to me XDD I believe in myself and what I want.

As for question number one, I guess the reason is because God is supposed to hear our prayers and support us but heck, God just listens to us and I don't see any support from Him. If it's about listening, any being can do that. If God actually existed, He is making promises He can't keep, so I don't believe God's up there.

I'm Atheist, I just belive in all things logical, I think the idea of any supernatural being is false.

My parents forced me to be a Catholic, but I probably won't go to church after I move out. I'm more of the belief of equality towards all, not anything related to God or gods.

I am a Christian, more specifically, a Methodist. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior. I believe God created the universe as well as Earth. The six days are more like 5 billion years. I believe the events that took place in Exodus was around the time that Egyptian Pharoahs started using slaves, Jesus was born 2011 years ago. I believe in the forgiveness of sins.

Back
Top Bottom