• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Going back into space?

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Reaction score
In ORAS, the Delta Episode ended with you riding Mega Rayquaza up towards the boundaries of Earth and Space to destroy the incoming Asteroid and trying to catch Deoxys that came out of the rock. To me, that was a truly epic phenomenon, and I wondered if Game Freak would ever have us go back into space in a future game. Battles Innnn Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!

Then, the Sun and Moon mascots appeared. If you look at their designs, both have space object motifs to them, and could easily survive outside of the earth's atmosphere: The Sun Mascot looks like it has several properties of an Astronaut spacesuit, and the Moon Mascot has a Satellite-type appearance. It made me wonder if this meant they're entities you're supposed to go outside of the boundaries of earth to encounter them.

What to you think? Could we end up going back up into the cosmos again? What do you think the method of doing so could be? It would be cool if we became stowaways of the evil team's spaceship! xD

Hahaha it sounds nice. And possibly including a new legendary on this story (Marshadow maybe???)

Ooh! What if we have a legendary for All the planets? Assuming MARShadow is legit... It wouldn't be the first time we've had 8/9/10 legendaries introduced.

We could use a system similar to soaring to fly to the different planets, which would work the same as the Islands from ORAS (one available today, a second tomorrow/next month, whatever). We'd land, there'd be a small patch of land to explore (Coloured to match whatever planet) with the legendary sat there. Or in a Hoopa ring?

OH! And in the patchs of grass, there would be pokemon already confirmed as being from space!

Last edited:
I don't know. I think that space is far too empty and not much to do with it. Also space doesn't fit in with the theme of Alola region. I think that ORAS was a one time thing but who knows?

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom