• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Going back to the

Gotapennaame

Reaction score
Hello
I am new member who has been lurking here for quite awhile. you seem like a cool bunch.

I am big fan of the anime series and I prefer my Team Rocket goofy and I just love when they team up with there twerp. I have seen up to Jhoto chronologically missed DP only cause of scehelding conflicts during my youth but like the looks of it. I seen a couple episodes of BW one of them without Team Rocket and few where they had returned to there goof selves.

I have been sporadically watching Y&X whenever I have time.
Games wise I only played up to Gen.2 Although I like the looks of X and Y very much and plan getting X and Nintendo 3dSXL as soon as I can afford it.

Welcome to BMGƒ, Gotapennaame! (Do you have a preferred nickname you like to go by?)

It's been awhile since I watched the anime regularly, but it's always nice to see the TRio team up with Team Twerp. ("Pikachu Re-volts" being one of the first episodes to come to mind.)

Welcome! I'm sure that you'll enjoy it here!
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the Forums Gotapennaame! :)
Aliveatnight , Amante do Mikuri,G5o, Thank you for welcoming me to the forum

Welcome to BMGƒ, Gotapennaame! (Do you have a preferred nickname you like to go by?)

It's been awhile since I watched the anime regularly, but it's always nice to see the TRio team up with Team Twerp. ("Pikachu Re-volts" being one of the first episodes to come to mind.)
Kakuna Matata Thanks for welcoming me and you can call me Gota if you like to. I like it when people do that.

Wel forums Gotapennaame :) if you ever need any assistance with anything, feel free to ask me or another staff member :)
Thanks and I will.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom