• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Goku AMV

Is the Goku Tribute AMV any good?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could use a little work

• Could use a lor of work

• Total voters

toodlesdoodles

Professor Lavender
Reaction score
I just made a DBZ - Goku/Kakarot Tribute AMV.

Goku Tribute - YouTube

The song is Troubled Heart by Kutless. I've made a couple other amv's but I deleted one of them and the other one is on a different account (I forgot the login to it). If you're interested in seeing the other one I made from my other account, it's a Final Fantasy AMV with the song Unbreakable by Fireflight.

Unbreakable- YouTube

Anyway, I'd like it if you could evaluate my video for me please. Thanks ^_^; Nipah!

Back
Top Bottom