• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Golbat vs Golduck vs Machamp vs Rhydon vs Seaking vs Gyarados

Karpi

The Darkest Magikarp
Reaction score
42.png
vs
55.png
vs
68.png
vs
112.png
vs
119.png
vs
130.png

Golbat vs Golduck vs Machamp vs Rhydon vs Seaking vs Gyarados

As of Black and White, these are the only pokemon that have been obtainable in every game. Which one do you think is the best and why? Which one is the most irreplaceable?

Personally I think Gyarados will last the longest. The Magikarp --> Gyarados evolution is the whole theme of pokemon, is it not?

I voted for Golbat, Machamp, and Gyarados.

All 3 of those guys rock--well, Crobat rocks.

Defenatly not Golbat - F*king annnoying if you don't have repels...

My vote goes to Golduck because I suddenly started to love it when I saw how awesome it was in the anime, plus it's a good HM slave

Poor little Seaking has no vote. :'(
I voted for Golbat anyway, 'cause I love Crobat. :D

Hey, where's Golem?

Anyway, I choose Gyarados and Machamp, they just kick-ass.

Rhydon gets my vote as he's the first Pokémon ever created. He deserves to be found in every game.

Gyarados.

Well I think that GameFreak could never take the Magikarp line out of a game and also Gyarados has a bad ass look and in battle its great.

Gyarados used to be my favorite Pokémon, because I liked his design and battle use.

Gyarados by a mile. It's probably one of my favorite Pokémon, due to its design and battle abilities.

Going by usefulness and overall awesomeness here

1. Gyarados
2. Machamp
3. Golduck
4. Rhydon
5. Seaking
6. Golbat

Graveler is found in Challenger's Cave.

Aaaah no!!! I can't believe I didn't think to look in the caves... well, I can't edit the poll now, so live with it! Although the Golem line is literally the single best pokemon to have in HGSS, but oh well

Gyarados is by far the most awesome Pokemon on that poll. That's my bias, of course.

I voted Gyari.

I voted for Rhydon. Very good sturdy pokémon, always was one of my favorites.

Competitively, Machamp and Gyarados are the best, and they both also happen to be the best designed out of the six. I'ma go with Gyarados, though, just because it's a Water type.

Gyarados because you can catch a shiny one from the lake of rage. And, Gyarados can learn earthquake too.

Golbat will live on as most-encountered-pokemon forever. gotta have Goddamned Bats.
Machamp (and by representation Golem, Alakazam) I consider these three to be some of the best designed and iconic in all the land. Almost like a second set of starters for pros.
Gyarados and Magikarp will be around to inaugurate Pokenovices from the first game to the last.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom