• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its like the best inside joke for hgss.

As of yet. Who knows what might be discovered in the near future...

But maybe the man in Kanto says: Give me a Ragecandybar or else I'll explode!!! AARGH! --- Ah, thank you. I won't be needing this anymore. Player obtained TM 64 Explosion!

Serebii on the form page, said the only way to get the Griseous orb is through the Arceus way, that's kind of cheap.

Developer 1: In order to get Giratina's origin form they must choose Giratina in the Arceus event.

Developer 2: Excellent now no one will choose Palkia or Dialga, are plan is coming into fruition.

*Developer 1 & 2 laugh evilly*

Of course this isn't absolute confirmation but it is likely the Arceus event is the only way to receive the Griseous Orb and thus the only way to have Origin Form Giratina.

Serebii on the form page, said the only way to get the Griseous orb is through the Arceus way, that's kind of cheap.

Developer 1: In order to get Giratina's origin form they must choose Giratina in the Arceus event.

Developer 2: Excellent now no one will choose Palkia or Dialga, are plan is coming into fruition.

*Developer 1 & 2 laugh evilly*

Of course this isn't absolute confirmation but it is likely the Arceus event is the only way to receive the Griseous Orb and thus the only way to have Origin Form Giratina.

Yep, that's pretty much it. I'm still picking Dialga

I love though how too much time travel causes the notch ear pichu to not evolve. I guess 5th gen crazy theories go out the window.

Sugimori art anywhere to be found?

EDIT: LOL I just saw the NEP thing. Now doesn't the peopleperson who made a big stink about UL being wrong feel bad.

Last edited:
Sugimori art anywhere to be found?

EDIT: LOL I just saw the NEP thing. Now doesn't the peopleperson who made a big stink about UL being wrong feel bad.

We all knew NEP was a time traveling Poke´, was there anyone who did doubt it? LOL

Kinda lame what they did with Giratina and the Arceus event. But since Origin Forme and the Griseous Orb are available in HGSS maybe we will be able to trade OF between them and Platinum, thus, if you get to choose Dialga or Palkia in the Arceus event, you will still be able to trade for a Giratina with a Griseous Orb later.

And I want my Sugimori art too. It's been like 4 days since the game was released, how is it that nobody has scanned the booklet?

Overall, I think my biggest and only real complaints over HGSS:

* No new Formes, it would have been nice to get some for Ho-Oh and Lugia, Unown, or Celebi.
* Copy and paste Battle Frontier. Would have been nice to have new Brains, at least.
* No Contests, but improved berry raising items. Mitigate one of the more annoying parts of Contests and remove them at the same time. Gee, thanks.

Or maybe it's because they actually have REAL copies, and they don't 'come in the mail earlier' like Serebii's conviently does.

Speaking of which, I got my copy in the mail today!! The pretty box is pretty, but the real hard nice plastic case is pretty ugly and it looks different from the boxart (as seen as Filb.de). xD

I have the booklet too, I'll take some pictures soon, if Filb doesn't.

EDIT:What.the.fuck.

They don't show the gym leader artwork, it shows the VS. sprites instead.

I'll take pictures anyway if anyone's curious or thinks I'm lying.

Last edited:
Since when the hell was coverage dependent on a walkthru and video? Tis a sad day when anyone wants are fucking videos and walkthru over other things.

Hey everyone, sorry for the random question, but have the day siblings been found or did we lose them?
Thanks. :]

Wow, really? So every other game has actual art of the gym leaders, but the GSC remakes get screwed over? Well that's lovely. Not to mention kind of inconsistent and tacky. I'd like to say Sugimori is probably just busy but...how many other things does he really work on? Plus, you'd think the guy would be ITCHING to redraw cute and sexy anime girls, he almost always does.

Or maybe it's because they actually have REAL copies, and they don't 'come in the mail earlier' like Serebii's conviently does.
Don't you just love him though?
My favorite thing about Serebii is that he doesn't give the source for information he gets from 2ch, and makes it appear that he gathered all that information himself.

You're kidding right?
:/ Well, this wouldn't be the first time Jouto was fucked over, I guess history repeats it's self. D:

Ragecandy explosion.

Lulz
I'm taking that to /b/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom