• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

GoldenMuk Art

Reaction score
Hey! So, first off, thanks for at least looking at my art thread. Here I'm going to be posting any Pokemon art I do. This is a blatant and vain attempt to raise awareness of my art, because really, what kind of artist doesn't want to show off?

All of the art here (and much more from other series/original work) can be found on my devaintART, if you're at all interested. In fact, if anyone looks at this thread, and posts on my dA that they got there from this thread, I'll draw something for them. That said, this isn't a shop thread, just a gallery. I have dA for requests.

So, here are a few choice pieces, to get you interested. Or to repulse you so badly that you attempt to break your monitor.
Toxic Dreams

Seviper Lamia

Dirge the Steelix

Ref sheet of my Shinx OC, Xi.

I hope you like what you see, and that you check out my deviantART too. You can also get to my dA through my sig. Let me know what you think!
Thanks!!

Reaction score
Thankyou!! I use PainTool SAI usually, but the Seviper Lamia was done right here on Bulbakaki.