• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm in Ms(PAIN)t (taking Pokémon request (open: 1 slot left)

Torchic!​
Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Your art is stunning! Each one of your artworks is amazing, you're incredibly talented. I especially love the King Boo Gengar, Primarina, the Fairy type Braixen, the Grass type Goomy and the Bug type Eeveelution :love:.

I really want to try and get myself to draw more again, but I can't decided on what to draw so, can y'all give me a pokemon to draw? (one per person please)
If it isn't too late, a Gardevoir please :).

Your art is stunning! Each one of your artworks is amazing, you're incredibly talented. I especially love the King Boo Gengar, Primarina, the Fairy type Braixen, the Grass type Goomy and the Bug type Eeveelution :love:.

If it isn't too late, a Gardevoir please :).
why thank you so much <3

and nope you aren't too late uwu

oh crap, I forget to post this here, Spamton Neo as a gigantamax Porygon-Z which of course sadly isn't a thing so I made up my own design just for the sole purpose of this drawing and nothing else lol
FGR4MH2UcAMglYe
Full on just falling for my own gimmick like omg Porygon and the Spammy Spam Spam Spammer? its beautiful Now when we getting Tasque Manager as a Liepard???

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks absolutely beautiful! Amazing work, thank you so much. You're a wonderful artist :bulbaLove:.
no problem owo, and thank you <3 sorry it took awhile, I've been having sleep issues with trying to stay awake for sometime.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom