• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Good Characters you'd like to go bad.

• Ash - King of Pokélantis, joining an evil team (preferable Rocket or Plasma), something where it's openly done instead of the hypocritical way he's evil towards the TRio at times.
  • Brock - Being a "big brother mentor" to the group for years, it would definitely be a big blow if he had been manipulating the twerps all this time.
  • Cilan - SHADOW TRIOOOOOOOOO!
  • Mr. Goodshow - I like the idea of him being the head of the Leagues to pick out candidates for evil teams and spot prime choice Pokémon to steal.
  • Iris - Maybe have some deep, dark ancient tradition she has to uphold or something? I duuno, it would be neat to see.
Well, I won't mind Ash's mother is the real boss of Team Rocket behind Giovanni.
I wouldn't mind this either. :thumbup: It would give her something other than the "good mother" role. Also would bring about some nice conflict between her and her son.

Lol almost everyone says Dento. Not me...I'm going to say LOOKER. Imagine that twist :-D
I did, and I liked it.

Conway would be good, he already has that creepy edge to him. And I think Nando would do well as a villain, he is sort of strong and It's nice to think what he would do with his harp, if he turned evil.

Maybe some of the professors too, especially Rowan and Juniper.

Paul or Ash ALL THE WAY!! Paul easily pass as a bad guy because he was a great rival. And Ash...well, it would be a "what a twist" moment

I think it'd be cool if that "Summer Training Camp" in Sinnoh was actually a trap to lure trainers, brainwash them, and form a secret conspiracy army! And Angie, was the one leading Ash into the trap...

I would say Dento...but he already is. ;)

As I alluded to the BW038 preview thread, I'm quite charmed by the notion of a Unova Nurse Joy being in league with Team Plasma. It doesn't seem particularly far-fetched to me - after all, they must see countless examples of beaten and battered pokemon being brought in every day in their profession, so it isn't too hard believe that at least one of them would eventually snap.

As I alluded to the BW038 preview thread, I'm quite charmed by the notion of a Unova Nurse Joy being in league with Team Plasma. It doesn't seem particularly far-fetched to me - after all, they must see countless examples of beaten and battered pokemon being brought in every day in their profession, so it isn't too hard believe that at least one of them would eventually snap.

And just imagine how much it would help Team Plasma's cause if Nurse Joy started backing them up.

I like this theory. I think we need an evil Nurse Joy at some point in the anime.

Ah yes Dento being part of the Shadow Triad and being evil would be awesome but I hope that theory is true. This would be a huge plot twister.

I like this, Nurse Joy working with Team Plasma would be very interesting indeed. Did we even have a evil Nurse Joy in the older episodes? I don't think we did but this would be really awesome to see if this happens.

I'm already convinced Misty's Togepi was pure uncut evil so instead...

I wanna see the Elite Four of the regions be bad guys. They have the destructive power to OHKO any Pokemon just by sneezing on them, and none of them have aspired to join forces and try to take over Canada or anything? Does the thought of all the maple syrup and bacon they can eat not appealing enough?!

Professor Oak. I doubt it would be Hunter J bad, he would turn more 'Harley' bad, and that would be funny.
We've already seen evil Ash so no big whoop. It would have been good to see a different side of Dawn. A negative
side.

How about an evil posesed pokemon league? I also like the idea of Misty turning evil.

How about show a mini series of what would happen if after Jessie and James managed to defeat Ash and Misty during Episode 3 in the Viridian Forest. Jessie and James then would kidnap Ash and Misty. The Ash and Misty found themselves conscripted into Team Rocket

Delia

Tracey

Basically, anyone who was sickeningly pure of heart. I don't count Ash because I have issues with what I feel is a bunch of hypocrisy.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom