• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Good Day!

XGalactic_DragonX

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

Big time Pokemon fan here! I love the games, and I love making Poke related art. Back in the day, I used to be a pretty active member on forums such as Serebii and the Nuzlocke forum. But I deactivated those accounts due to loss of interest in social media, and completely cut ties from online friends. Few years have passed and I realized how much I miss being an active member of the Pokemon community. So, I decided to start fresh and return to the community!

I hope to have lots of fun here on Bulbagarden!

MegaPod

Myrmeleontidae Palpitations
Reaction score
Welcome to the Bulbagarden Forums! Hope you enjoy it here.

Ebail

Mega Ultra Easter Bunny!
Reaction score
Good day to you too. Hope you have lots of fun on here!

XGalactic_DragonX

Reaction score
Thank you all very much! I already feel welcomed here! :D

Thank you, Medusa! I needed a new avatar so I whipped one up quick. I also love your avatar and signature. It's been a while since I've seen that show. I should really look at it again!

MegaPod

Myrmeleontidae Palpitations
Reaction score
Oh, so that’s your art? It looks nice!

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Hi, Galactic! Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you seem to have found our Art Gallery on your own. :D I hope you enjoy your stay~

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
Hello Galactic! Really loving your avvie there, Primarina is a favorite of mine from an awesome Alola starter. It reminds me of the art style from All Dogs Go to Heaven, specifically the character Anabelle! Hope you have a fun time around here! :bulbaWave:

XGalactic_DragonX

Reaction score
@MegaPod Yes, it is. Thank you very much! :D

@Ares Pleasure to meet you! Thanks!

@dragon_nataku Hello! Sure did. Hoping to have some art to post in there soon. I'm enjoying it on here so far. Seems like a very pleasant community!

@Tactician Karina Thank you so much! Primarina is my new favourite Fairy type, I love it so much. That's a great connection, because Whippet Angel/Anabelle was my inspiration for the piece! :D