• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Good Day!

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

Big time Pokemon fan here! I love the games, and I love making Poke related art. Back in the day, I used to be a pretty active member on forums such as Serebii and the Nuzlocke forum. But I deactivated those accounts due to loss of interest in social media, and completely cut ties from online friends. Few years have passed and I realized how much I miss being an active member of the Pokemon community. So, I decided to start fresh and return to the community!

I hope to have lots of fun here on Bulbagarden!

Thank you all very much! I already feel welcomed here! :D

Thank you, Medusa! I needed a new avatar so I whipped one up quick. I also love your avatar and signature. It's been a while since I've seen that show. I should really look at it again!

Hello Galactic! Really loving your avvie there, Primarina is a favorite of mine from an awesome Alola starter. It reminds me of the art style from All Dogs Go to Heaven, specifically the character Anabelle! Hope you have a fun time around here! :bulbaWave:

@MegaPod Yes, it is. Thank you very much! :D

@Ares Pleasure to meet you! Thanks!

@dragon_nataku Hello! Sure did. Hoping to have some art to post in there soon. I'm enjoying it on here so far. Seems like a very pleasant community!

@Tactician Karina Thank you so much! Primarina is my new favourite Fairy type, I love it so much. That's a great connection, because Whippet Angel/Anabelle was my inspiration for the piece! :D

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom