• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Good Morning

THIS IS MY PLANET!
Reaction score
Good morning everyone.
I'm Urilikya. I've been a long-time fan of Pokemon, though I mostly only deal with the video games these days.

Currently I'm playing through every game in Gen 3 and onward to get ready for X&Y, even for the fact that I seem to need to purchase a goodly deal of them. It's been a bit of an interesting experience to go back to the earlier gens before some Pokemon were useful or good at all.

Thanks for having me; I hope each of you has a good day.

Movie Star
Reaction score
It is very nice to play through older games, Im doing so myself with Emerald, I just need to finish the game ^^; I'll get to it eventually. Welcome, Urilikya. Im excited for X and Y myself, can't wait to buy them. If you need any help with the forums, feel free to ask any questions you might have and a staff member such as myself will try to help you. Make sure to get familiar with the forum rules too. I hope to see you around and hope you have a great time here :)

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums Urilikya! :)

There is only one king!
Reaction score
Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.

cute patootie
Reaction score
Hey Urilikya! I love the Pokemon video games too and they're really popular around here. Hope you have a great time exploring the community, see you around! :D