• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Good name please?

---

Get the cool shoeshine!
Reaction score
Making a DJ blog story, his music style is Deadmau5 and David Guetta. Any ideas for a name for his new album?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean... Do you want to write a story about a DJ?

I'm sorry... But it was a little ambiguous for me to understand. I think I might be able to help if I understand.

Note: This is not a one word post because I have written this note.

*GASP* Word count evasion!

As for the name, I'd have to actually listen to some of this artist's music in order to be able to come up with one. Do you have any samples? :-D

Ronald.

Note: This is not a one word post because I have written this note.

The one-word rule is no longer part of the Forum Rules, and I'd recommend all those who still think it is to read them as soon as they see this post ;-)

*GASP* Word count evasion!

As for the name, I'd have to actually listen to some of this artist's music in order to be able to come up with one. Do you have any samples? :-D

You mean, Deadmau5 and David Guetta?

Dunno. And to Kyuuketsuki, I meant, I shall be making a blog story ABOUT a DJ. And it will be using tasteless puns.
And Gold as the DJ.

To Zekurom, this, by all means, IS SAYING THAT GOLD'S. MUSIC. WILL. SOUND. LIKE. DAFT. PUNK. PLUS. THE. ABOVE.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what you mean, do you want a DJ name or an album name?

That's what I figured, but the way everyone was talking about it sounded like you needed a name for the character.

I'd say just name it after one of his songs. Since it's just general electronica, make it something mildly trippy. I was thinking "Mirage" but that's already an Armin Van Buuren album. How about "Blind Journey"? I don't know if it fits, but I'd have to listen to some of his songs specifically to do better.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom