• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Good Places to Train Pokemon in Unova

edeneh

My boobies are big
Reaction score
I've beaten the main storyline and I have many high level Pokemon. Currently I'm trying to complete my Pokedex by evolving my Pokemon. I have EXP shares on a lv 29 and a lv 49. I need to get the lv 29 to lv 37, and I need to get the lv 49 to lv 64. Apart from the Pokemon League, where would be a good area for me to train and gain EXP on these Pokemon?

I highly recommend fighting Audinos. You can find them in patches of shaking grass (which pop up when you run around a lot). They give tons and tons of exp and almost always appear.

I like to train against the creatures in the giant chasm. Audino or not you get some good xp.

The two Stadiums in Nimbassa are very good places to train, as they tend to to have higher-leveled Pokemon.

Wherever you choose to train, make sure you use a Lucky Egg. It makes training go much quicker.

As pointed out earlier the Nimbasa Big Stadium and Small Court are great places to train. I also like to train in Black City (well if you have Black) and battling Cheren daily is also helpful. Also battling Morimoto at the Game Freak building in Castelia City as well as going on the Royal Unova are also great daily events.

I have to hand Pokémon some credit for making great ways to train your Pokémon daily and not having to just battle wild Pokémon 24/7.

When, you're in the 40s, i found that victory road is a great place. Durant are very common there, and they give quite a lot of EXP, especially with the lucky egg.

For higher levels, i mainly just stick to the stadiums. The only downside to that is that, unlike with wild pokemon, you only get so many battles per day.

I think when Prof. Juniper gives you the Lucky Egg, it helps out alot... much more so than using Exp Point Share if you're training just one Poke at a time. Battling wild Audino and battling in places where the wild Pokemon equal your 'mons levels helps too. This is all I can think of right now though, I haven't gone too far in the games yet.

If you check my Compiled List of Daily Tasks here:
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=2952979&postcount=2209
You'll see that there are 4 places to battle, each day, before you complete the game.

1. Ferris Wheel
2. Big Stadium
3. Small Court
4. Opelucid City Battle House

It expands to 7 after completing White Version or 8 After completing Black Version.

5. Castelia City Game Freak Building
6. Victory Road 7F
7. Royal Unova
8. Black City (Black Version)

Battle Events that are only available on certain days or certain seasons are not counted towards the total.

you can battle trainers in the big stadium everyday, nice exp and cash

Nimbasa City is a great place. Audinos would be great if I saw shaking grass more often. :< Victory Road is also good. And everything else people mentioned.

I use the Stadiums, the Elite Four, Giant Chasm, and Shaking Patches with Audino in them.

As my Pokemon get higher in level I'll mostly just find and battle Audinos when I find them. Audinos + Lucky Egg = Exp.-A-Plenty!

I use the Stadiums, Cheren, Morimoto, Cynthia (in Spring) and, of course, the Elite Four. Every day.

Am i the only person that hates the dissappearance of the vs. seeker? i mean, even with the stadiums and giant chasm i can only level my pokemon so much...

I go to Route 14, just outside of White Forest. The grass there is perfect for Audino grinding.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom