• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: gooey goomy

Battouga

Reaction score
for any old one i dont have much to offer i have fennekin/froakie/chespin/bulbasaur and speed boost torchic

but for a modest one with decent ivs (preferably nicknameable) i can give up one of my mega stones (i have Y but this might take a bit since i still havent figured out what to do to be able to start finding them yet)

def not giving up absolite/venusaurite/lucarionite though sorry

What Mega Stones do you have for trade?

I have been breeding Modest Gooey Goomy, so I can nickname one for you.

i can get aggronite/abomasnownite/houndoomnite basically any of them that can be found in y without having to buy them

What Mega Stones do you have for trade?

I have been breeding Modest Gooey Goomy, so I can nickname one for you.

i can get aggronite/abomasnownite/houndoomnite basically any of them that can be found in y without having to buy them
Ok, I would like the Aggronite if that's fine. What nickname do you want for the Goomy?

Hey, Sharkshocker, do you think you would be able to give me a Modest Gooey Goomy too? What kinds of things are you looking for? I don't have too, too much, but I can do what I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom