• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Got a Q for you

Furdude6

Reaction score
Got A question... I'm a long time player of Yellow, Gold, Crystal, and Sapphire

I've started A FAQ guide for G/S/C sorta gettin there, BUt i got a question bout Yellow... What do u have to do to make Pikachu really like u enough to get the Bulbasaur....I would like to know....l

*moves to appropiate forum*

I know you have to keep him happy by giving him items like Potions and stuff whenever he gets injured...try not to let him get knocked out...

Perhaps does it also like being used too, the more u use it maybe the happier it gets... I also thought that maybe the longer you play and the longer you are with it??

Yes FURDUDE the more you train it and the ites u give it and the battles u get in helps pikachu like you.

I think it might have something to do with how many pokemon u have too... Last Night I had 35 caught...(I started over cuz i can get both fossils this way) an my pikachu was doing his one bounce routine an i got the bulbasaur most of the time i could only get him when pikachu did his quick double bounce... Hmmm. Interesting perhaps

I've pretty much found that you have to have beaten Misty before the Bulbasaur becomes available to you. Keep Pikachu alive during the battle and make sure he participates.

It has everything to do with how much Pikachu participates in your party, how little Pikachu faints, how many items you give 'Chu, etc.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom