• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gran Turismo 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Yoshi

Racing and Pokemon fan.
Reaction score
Does anyone here play GT6? If so, how are you in the game.

I'm participating in a league and tuning and training my Audi R8 LMS ultra (very terrible car to drive in the game). I'm also driving some GT500 vehicles.

Does anyone here play GT6? If so, how are you in the game.

I'm participating in a league and tuning and training my Audi R8 LMS ultra (very terrible car to drive in the game). I'm also driving some GT500 vehicles.

There is this Glitch with the Mercedes-Benz Vision GT where you can actually get 20,000,000 credit instantly, so I bought most of the 20,000,000 CR. Cars. Haven't played much recently and forgot where I currently am in game :p

I heard of it but I'm scared of losing my cars.

Don't worry, you won't. You'll have to redownload the 20th Anniversary cars though. And also make sure you just sell the Mercedes Vision GT and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom