• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Graphic Designing Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloomyHaruka

Reaction score
Well the other day, I was browsing through BulbaGarden and I noticed there is no graphic designing club.D; I joined one on Serebii and it's a lot of fun.
Basically you talk about graphic designing, share your creations or ideas, resources, critic, etc.
I think it'd be great, since many people here have their own art shops and make graphics. c:
And people can help out each other, it'd be great for the community.x3
I would have made it myself, but I wasn't sure if I was allowed since my rank is just a 'regular' user.xD
Anyway please do tell me what you think!! c:
I really hope this does get made though, I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy it.~
Thank you!! <3

@Musashi Hmmm would it be possible if it were an actual thread? (Because I think it'd be better and easier. Just my personal taste I guess.xD)
And if I were able to, which section can I create it in? o:
Thank you so much.~; u ;

I'm just going to pop in and say that i think this is a great idea. Sorta similar to the new community threads.
And, if this were to be made, make it in a thread, as it will very likely get buried in the various social groups.

@Hades Thank youuuu!! ^ 0 ^
I'm just not sure which section I'd be aloud to put it in.; u ;
And also if I'd be even aloud to make it, since it'll be more of an 'official group' kind of thing.xD
And yeah, I'd prefer it in threads too.~ <3

@Blazaking EX Thank you!! ^ 0 ^
And yeah as I thought, it would be better. Since it'll be easier to moderate and stuff of the sort.
Though, which staff member will make it?; n ; I would really love to see this being made!> u <

@Blazaking EX really!?; u ;
Ohh thank you. That'd be great!!!:'D
Tell me when you make it.> u <
Again, thank you!!!!!xD

I had an idea for a new GUI for all of Bulbapedia (minus anything that doesn't relate directly to userpage editing) here, and I think it relates to this quite a bit, although not so much as to be here in the first place, so if anyone wants to, just swing by and check it out, because I have high hopes for my idea. Hey, who knows? Maybe the two of us could work together on it (if the idea actually is given The Green Light)! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!:sweatlol:

NO SPAM WAS INTENDED IN THIS MESSAGE. I APOLOGIZE IF IT SOUNDED LIKE SPAM

~N Studios 2012

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom