• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Great battles

Lazyboy0337

Reaction score
post your side of a great wifi (or in game) battle you had.

I'll start:
Rules: level 50 all, 4 on 4 doubles
My pokemon: Lickilicky, Magmortar, Blissey, Altaria
Opponent: Weavle, Glaceon, Breloom, Ambipom

Opponent send out Weavle and Ambipom. I send out Altaria and Lickilicky. Ambipom fake outs Lickyilicky, and Weavle's ice punch takes out altaria before they can attack. I send out Blissey. Ambipom used double hit and takes out Blissey with a critical hit. Weavle used ice punch on Lickilicky to get him to 1/3 health. Lickilicky uses explosion and faints Weavle and Ambipom. I send out Magmortar, and the opponent sends out Glaceon and Breloom. I take down Breloom with Fire Blast, and Glaceon uses Water Pulse (didn't see that comming). Magmortar has only 33 hp left, and uses Fire Blast, and wins.

Rival Battle
Silver
Victory Road

Well, I don't remember the details, but I only had Typhlosion (I wanted to brave Victory Road with just him and he could gain a few levels) and I met Rival (Silver). I fought him, with one pokemon, and won. And to top it all off, after defeating Feraligatr, I learned Flamethrower!

Champion Battle
Diamond
I had a Drapion, Alakazam, Lumineon, Infernape, and Staraptor
I was about 5-10 levels below Cynthia

I started with Drapion and laid toxic spikes, and he managed to take out her first pokemon. After taking out Spiritomb and Gastrodon, I used Infernape to beat Roserade. I had Infernape and Alakazam left, and she switched to milotic. Infernape used mach punch since he was almost dead, ans she used mirror coat. I switched to Alakazam and tricked a choice specs to Milotic, and it was stuck on Mirror coat for 10 turns while it slowly got poisoned. I was able to heal my team back up, and when Milotic died, My Infernape got Lucario after 2 close combats. Taking out Garchomp took a little luck and items, but I was able to beat her without any of the pre-E4 grinding most people do.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom