• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Great Empires of History Mafia Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulTheProtist

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
In a world where world unity is on the rise, the world is split into thirteen empires, who were known to be some of the strongest and largest empires of all time. However, what was first an experiment in world unity has split the world even further than before, and a secret alliance threatens to conquer the world...

Welcome to Great Empires of History Mafia, a brawl that features some of the richest, meanest, and most powerful empires that have existed throughout Earth's history.

- 48 hour days, 24 hour nights. Update times will be on 10:00 ETC.
- Please structure votes like this: VOTE: leetic
- There will be a poll to keep track of votes. You must both vote in the poll and post your vote for it to count.
- Don't post or vote after phase end.
- Rule-lawyering will not be tolerated. If you have any questions, ask me in a private conversation.
- Nameclaimers will be modkilled.
- No screenshots of private conversations, role PMs, etc. This is a modkillable offense. Same with copy-pasting role PMs, it must be in your own words.
- No OC aside from factional/role-related chats that I approve.
- If the phase passes its update time, assume the phase to be locked regardless of whether or not I announce it.
- To prove you've read the rules, post a history-related meme in a spoiler tag with the name of your favorite Roman emperor.
- Ties in voting will result in No Lynch, except in YLO phases, in which case they will result in RNG deciding the outcome.
- Don't throw the towel in. Not only will you be modkilled, but I will also have reservations about allowing you in my future games.
- The same applies to scum who reveal their teammates.
- Please be respectful to fellow players. You will be subbed out if you do not follow this.
- A minimum of 5 game-related posts are required each day phase. You will be subbed out if you break this rule twice. If any situation arises where following this rule may be difficult, contact me privately.

1. Zexy
2. Elementar
3. jackatlasred
4. WolfOwl
5. Doctor Floptopus
6. Jsach
7. Garcher

Subs
1. Rainbow Cloud

Nothing... for now.

Last edited:
/in
24766794.jpg

I don't really have a favourite emperor but I'll go with the popular one, Julius Ceasar I guess.

In

I'm on my phone so can I skip the meme.
Also augustus

I'd like to inform everyone that this game's signups, which should've ended by December 24th (20 days since the time the OP was posted) get extended for 20 more days from that point, until January 13th.

The reason is that if the game wouldn't be hosted with cut roles, it would be archived and moved to the bottom of the Small Games Queue... then immediately at the top of it and available to be posted again, as there is a free signup slot for Small Games and no other games in the Queue are ready to be hosted.

Signm me up
efb.jpg

and that is why my favorite is Marcus Antony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom