• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Great Expectations Mafia

Congrats Town and thanks to the Mafia for giving us a good game :)

Yeah think we were quite lucky this game with the 50/50 lynch between me and Mido going our way and only HD being killed by the General on Day 4 (guessing the other player selected at the start of the game was Poyzin or Piko) and inactivity helping town on Day 4 when we lynched Space?

Good game, if Mido voted Rainbow Cloud in Day 1 or Tood tied the vote in the last day, the result may have been different.
Yeah, surprised Mido didn't save herself day 1 though I think it did have the effect of leaving some doubts over me in the game which could have helped the mafia later on.

Sorry for how I ran the game this time, guys. I'd established before that this would be my last game before a long break from mafia in all its forms, but somehow was unable to do something as simple as vote counts and keep a regular schedule. I guess I should've started that break a few weeks earlier than I did.
It's ok, everyone has busy spells, had fun playing and enjoyed the game, thanks for hosting :)

This was fun. I was second guessing the Space and Rainbow reads at the end, but I felt pretty confident on Tood.

It was nice to play with some new faces! I haven't had a chance to stretch my haiku chops in a while, so that was cool.

I have two signups up on Mafia Colosseum, and I may see some of you around here or elsewhere!

Who was the other player chosen @DekuNut to be killed from Poyzin or Pikochu? Is there a private chat too?

thanks for hosting still :) it was a casual game

huh. I'm not trying to play dumb, I've been confused this entire game lmao
Me too.

I never got the mention for this game. So I had spent most of D1 thinking it hadn’t started due to the thread.

And by the time I knew I was just really busy to do much and honestly didn’t understand much of what was going on.

I wish I had a bit more time, the game started right when my workload got a bit busier, so I couldn't keep up as much. But thank you, DekuNut, for hosting!

Who was the other player chosen @DekuNut to be killed from Poyzin or Pikochu? Is there a private chat too?

thanks for hosting still :) it was a casual game
It was Poyzin!

There was a private chat, but you're not missing much since it was us three and Deku being confused as to whether or not we had a factional kill

Back
Top Bottom