• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Great IV'd Mons, Egg Moves, EV wiping, Etc.

Myracuulous

Reaction score
Pokemon Black FC: 0046 2746 4211
My Timezone: EST

I spent about six hours last night trying to figure out RNGing, with... mixed results. I don't think I'll ever have the patience to actually make perfect 'mons, but I have a few that I don't need which'll help with breeding.

Also, some other generally useful stuff that's been hanging around my box. IVs are listed only for RNG work, otherwise they're unchecked.

I Have:
DW Aerodactyl - Female - Jolly - Unnerve - Bite/Scary Face/Roar/Stealth Rock Hold for lizzxxk

Litwick, all 30+/x/30+/30+/30+/30+:
Female - Calm - Flame Body Hold for Iggyness
Male - Gentle - Flame Body
Male - Serious - Flame Body

Durant - Male - Mild - Swarm - 31/19/30/31/31/30 (He was a mistake...) Gone to Flareth

Deino - Female - Modest - 31/19/30/31/31/30 Caught in a Repeat ball.

Zorua - Various Mediocre Natures - Male - Scratch/Leer/Dark Pulse/Extrasensory

Japanese Ditto - Calm - Will trade only for Modest or 31 Sp. Atk IV foreign Ditto

I also have some spare Snivy and Smeargle, if anyone needs one. Don't need much for those, just something kinda cool.

I can also do an EV wipe for you on a pokemon, as I have 11 of each of the EV-reducing berries (and more growing in DW.) A full wipe takes me several days to grow, so I'd like something good in exchange. I can also just check if they have any EVs, or check their EV-wiped stats without saving.

I am Looking For:
Foreign Ditto who is either Modest OR has a 31 IV in Sp. Atk.
Female DW Vulpix

Focus Sash
Air Balloon
Fire Stone
Other Battle Tower Items
Not really that interested in shinies, legendaries or events, sorry.

Last edited:
Re: DW Stealth Rock 'Dactyl, Great IV'd Mons, Egg Moves, Etc.

I have a foreign flawless Modest Ditto, and a flawless Timid female Vulpix.

I'm really interested in that Aerodactyl.

Will you accept fodder holding a Fire Stone? I has one. I'll take the "mistake" (Durant) off your hands.

I have a foreign flawless Modest Ditto, and a flawless Timid female Vulpix.

I'm really interested in that Aerodactyl.

I'd happily trade that ditto for the 'dactyl, if you're interested in that trade :) Does the Vulpix have the DW ability, Drought?

Will you accept fodder holding a Fire Stone? I has one. I'll take the "mistake" (Durant) off your hands.

Sounds good to me :) I'll be happy to find him a good home :p

I'd happily trade that ditto for the 'dactyl, if you're interested in that trade :) Does the Vulpix have the DW ability, Drought?

Yeah, oops. I meant to mention that in my post. You can have them both if you'd like.

Yeah, oops. I meant to mention that in my post. You can have them both if you'd like.

That would be most exceedingly awesome :eek: Anything else you would like?

Female - Calm - Flame Body

I'll take this if you still need a fire stone. and I have a lot of IV bred tangelas and larvestas leftover.

Female - Calm - Flame Body

I'll take this if you still need a fire stone. and I have a lot of IV bred tangelas and larvestas leftover.

I think the one stone from Flareth is probably enough, for now the only items I'm really interested in are the battle tower ones. That said, I'm working on a sunny day team, so both those IV leftovers are interesting. Do you have a list of what you've got left?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom