• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Greek Mythology Mafia - Endgame - 11/5/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening Post

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
openme.jpg

Gods of Greece had been thwarted by one of their own. The God of the Underworld, Hades, had broken free of his contract made with Zeus and Poseidon, and escaped the Underworld. However, he made sure he brought something back, and it came in a pair, Cronus, and Oceanius had returned, and were willing to destroy the Gods, and bring back the rule of the Titans.

Hades had been planning this ever since he was named as the God who would guide souls to the underworld. And now, due to freeing both Cronus and Oceanius, they would abide by his rules as a thankyou.

As soon as they had been released, three deities had felt the presence of their father return, and had decided to go and fight the being. Zeus, Poseidon, and Chiron met with their father far away from the realm of Olympus.
"My sons, what a faithful reunion. Coming to see me so soon after I'm back." Cronus laughed, "I always had faith one of you would come back to realise you ways and bring me back."

Zeus ignored his father, and turned to Hades, who was hovering near his father, "Hades? Why, you have brought death to the gods!" He then noticed Oceanius, "And you! You now side with my father, the one who you disagreed with so often?"

"Im sorry. But I have found a way back to the surface, and for that I thank your brother. And must answer to him. And him alone." The Titan of the seas replied.

"Enough!" Chiron, the Centuar shouted, "We came here for a reason, and one reason alone. Father, you must be going now." And with this, the Gods and Titans charged at each other, Poseidon, was to fight Oceanius. Chiron attempted to fight his father, but Hades got in the way forcing them to split the fight.

The battle raged on, water beast against water beast, son against father. And it wasnt long till the first death occured. Hades had stopped many of Chiron's arrows at once, and sent a large amount back. Each one struck Chiron in his human chest. And as he fell to the ground in a slump, Zeus left the battle in the sky to check on him. "Our brother Hades! Why!" This moment of sudden change, caused Zeus to fall by his own hand, the power of the skies. Chonus had manipulated the clouds, and a single lightning bolt, the size of a small island fell upon Zeus. As the Titans turned towards their last target, Poseidon. They could only see a small figure of himself, which was complete water.

Secretly, unlike his brothers, Poseidon had sent a water clone to fight for himself instead. As he stayed in Olympus, he explained to the other deities what had happened. And now they would fight.

Welcome to another game from yours truly!

This game is one of my more normal games, with the only difference being that there are some items in this game.

1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules apply.
2. Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
3. Please be active. You may be subbed out at the host's discretion. If no sub is available to take your place, you may be modkilled.
4. Nameclaiming is not allowed. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host, unless your role PM lists exceptions. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>".
7. Outside communication not provided by the host is prohibited.
8. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens.
9. Please, let's keep it civil. It is just a game.
10. Hyper-Majority rules are in place. This means that if, at any given time in a Day phase, at least 2/3 of the players alive are voting for the same person, the Day phase will end as soon as possible with that player lynched. Night phases may also end early if all night actions are sent and at least 8 hours have passed.
11. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing me beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
12. The most important rule. Have fun!

Players:
1. @Elementar Poseidon - Town 1x Commuter - Lynched Day 2 - WON THE GAME!
2. @AussieEevee @HumanDawn Demeter - Town Doctor - Survived in Endgame - WON THE GAME!
3. @Giles Hephaestus - Independent 1x Suit Bearer - Won Day 3 - WON THE GAME!
4. @Klavier Gavin Athena - Town Cop - Killed Night 3 - WON THE GAME!
5. @WolfOwl Hera - Independent Godfather 1x Bulletproof Serial Killer - Won Night 3 - WON THE GAME!

6. @Velouria Ares - Independent 1x Suit Bearer - Lynched Day 3
7. @Elieson Hades - Independent Godfather 1x Bulletproof Serial Killer - Lynched Day 4
8. @jackatlasred Hermes - Town 1x Reporter - Killed Night 1 - WON THE GAME!
9. @Ariel Zeus - Town 1x Vigilante - Survived in Endgame - WON THE GAME!

10. @Hellcrow Aphrodite - Independent Roleblocker - Killed Night 2
11. @jdthebud - Apollo/Aretmis - Town Double Voter - Killed Night 1 - WON THE GAME!

Subs:
1. @Elementar
2. @Hellcrow

Specators:

Last edited by a moderator:
/in (unless I have to be the MoD)
this is Greek mythology I couldn't miss it :)

I have always been interested in Greek mythology. Sign me up please.

Well I'm not in any games at the moment, so in.

Count me in as well, then ^~^

Was asked to play, but it looks like it's full.

I can sub if need be, just need to be poked on Discord.
You can take my slot Beck.
Sorry Calvin, but I'm not sure if I can keep up for the next two or three weeks, and I hate being inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom