• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

♫Green♫'s Sprites

Ghost

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
In my spare time, I've been working on a few sprites. Feel free to critique or advise.

Glowing Outline:

picture.php

picture.php

Rainbow Outline:

picture.php

picture.php

Inferno:

picture.php

Recolor:

picture.php

picture.php

Splice:

picture.php

picture.php

New, GIF!:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I saw some of these in your album, and I must say you're very talented, Green. ^^

Thanks. :)

If I receive enough positive feedback, I may open a shop.

Your sprites are pretty good. The only thing is your inferno. for outlining, use red instead of black. Then fill it in with the other colors as usual. Other than that, your sprite are really good.

Actually, I did that by choice.

Ok. I still looks good. It's just that everyone else does it with a red outline.

I actually prefer infernoes with black outlines, good choice Green.

Infernape's legs don't really fit on properly, but other than that, your sprites are great! :D

I actually prefer infernoes with black outlines, good choice Green.

Infernape's legs don't really fit on properly, but other than that, your sprites are great! :D

Yes, I tried fixing that, but it just caused a few problems.

If you use the eraser tool to cut the to of the legs diagonally instead of horizontally, it'll fit on better.

I'll try that.

I love these sprites, but the Jynx recolor freaks me out 0.o. But otherwise you should open a shop, your talented and people would love to request such good work.

Due to all the positive reviews, I've decided to open a shop.

Thread has been updated with a new set I've been working on; GIF.

Back
Top Bottom