• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Greeting to all!

Trevenant

OAAAAAAAAAAKED
Reaction score
'lo to everyone that's reading this (and those that are not.)

You can call me Shoe. Or Sho. Or something like that, anyway.

Yes, I'm a self-proclaimed Pokemon fan. It can be a sad, sad thing, but I enjoy this particular condition and even display rather proudly for many to see, even at the dreadful age of 21. I play the games (though I need to work and save up for a DS and D/P as of yet) and watch the anime avidly. I've been doing both since...well, since they came out in the US.

Favorite game thus far is probably Leaf Green/Fire Red. Might change once I play through Emerald and/or D/P. =P Favorite characters in the anime...well, really, I like all of the main characters on some level (It makes me sad to see the fanbase so split over the female leads) but my favorites would have to be Ash, Brock, James, Tracey, and Dawn at this point, with everyone else just below them, with Ash being my absolute favorite. Yes, I know I'm a bit childish for that but I can admit to it.

I'm also an english major that's wanting to write fanfiction, but consistantly getting writers block. And that's really about all there is.

Hi Shoe!

And welcome to Bulbagarden! ^_^

It's nice to meet you.

Oh, and I share the same view as you do on the characters of the anime, and how the fandom's split (as far as the female characters go).

And of course, my favorite character is Ash. I like him a lot. And I think he has a great personality.

I also have a major crush on him. XD

Hi Shoe!

And welcome to Bulbagarden! ^_^

It's nice to meet you.

Oh, and I share the same view as you do on the characters of the anime, and how the fandom's split (as far as the female characters go).

And of course, my favorite character is Ash. I like him a lot. And I think he has a great personality.

I also have a major crush on him. XD

Well, it's good to know I'm not the only that feels a bit...mmm...stupified by the amount of inane arguing that goes on about those three. They're all great characters in their own right so let's enjoy them all equally. =P

XD. I can't say I have a crush or anything on Ash, but I really do enjoy his character. I was always the kid who enjoyed the main character while everyone else went after the "cool" and "mysterious" side-characters. I just like their personalities and outlooks on life and Satoshi is definitely no exception in my book. He's a great guy that I love watching in action.

Heh, that's cool.

I'm glad that you like Ash's personality and outlook on life. Those are pretty much the same reasons I like him as a character (my crush aside, of course).

Yay! Another Ash fan! :)

And yes, only the fangirls of Ash would have crushes on him. Like me for example. XD

That reminds me, I haven't posted in the Ash club in a while. And that's not good for me, cause I own the place, lol. I've been addicted to my Diamond version lately, like many others. ^^o

Anyway, feel free to post in the Ash club, if you want (located in the Fun, Clubs, and Games forum). I don't know if you've found it yet. But I thought I should let you know that it's open to anyone, even if they don't have a crush on Ash. Of course, the club has mostly fangirls in it, but there are quite a few people who are simply fans of Ash and nothing more. LOL. XD

EDIT: I noticed something else that we have in common. I'm the EXACT same way when it comes to main characters of anime. I don't know why, but I always find them to be the most interesting, and the most likable of all characters in a show. ^_^

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom