• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Greetings and salutations

Lysandre

F***ing Fabulous
Reaction score
Hey guys, JLP here, just stopping in to say hi before I continue posting. I've been a hardcore Pokemon fan since the late 90s and my house will prove it, as it's littered with my collectibles ranging from movie posters/marquees to animation cels and a Pokemon Snap Station. No, seriously, I hardly have room to play ping pong anymore. When you're a packrat and an obsessive fan, things get cluttered quickly.

Anyway, other hobbies include professional acting (stage, film, and voice over- whatever fuels the collection ;D), Ping Pong, collecting of arcade machines, writing of scripts, obsession with Star Trek, and of course, never leaving the house without a Kanto Ash hat. Music wise I like 70s and 80s rock.

I still love the newer entries in the series but the old N64 games will always be my favorite. My show is okay now but I kind of lost interest when they switched from cels to CGI- as an animator I always found the original format more aesthetically pleasing. It's still a great show though and if I wake up before the sun on Saturdays I'll always flip over and see what new arcs I've missed out on :p

Annnnd I found this site through Bulbapedia which I found through Google and as Pokemon communities go I have found it surprisingly inviting, friendly and non horrifying thus far, so thumbs up for that. I look forward to hanging around here and getting to know as many of you as possible. :D

I'm afraid you can only make an intro thread if you've been here for at least 2 months.

I don't mind but I'm not sure what the admins will say.

Anyway hello.

Lmao ^

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and enjoy.

Thanks.

Love the name. I have that image somewhere...

Welcome.

Thank you for your warm welcomes and kind comments, everyone! I'm glad some of you caught the reference- I cracked up the first time I read that part of ETOP. And sorry about not waiting 2 months, but something tells me I'll get away with it ;)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom