• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Greetings BMGfer's

Invalid Black Rose

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Greetings Fellow BMGf's I'm TrinityOne ( Or Trinity for Short) and obviously I am a new member here. Well I can't really say much other than I'm a male from Los Angeles, California. As far as shippings concerned; I am and always will be AdvanceShipper.. just in case you were wondering :). I guess that's all I have to say so.... Peace Out. (P.S. I've heard this site is better than Serebii, just wondering.)

Well, I really like Bulbagarden for all its content. It has very active forums and oekaki, and an EXCELLENT wikipedia! So I love it :crush:

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you around~

Hey man, welcome to the forums! We are WAY better then Serebii :p

Welcome!

In my opinion, this site is just as good as Serebii (I go there most of the time).

Wecome to the 'Garden!
P.S.: I think this site is better than Serebii because we can have custom avatars, we can customize our profiles, and we have way more things to do on here (just sayin').

Welcome Trin!
Have fun ^_^

If you want to compare this to Serebii, This ste pwns it ;)

Neh, It's pretty good. Serebii offers some different stuff, but I like bmgf better.

Anyway, welcomes!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom