• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Greetings Bulbagarden Forums!

DerMißingno

Gutes deutsches Bier
Reaction score
Greetings bulbaguarians and bulbaguardiettes, my name is TheMissingno. and this is my introduction thread! I know I'm not super new, but I never made an introduction thread here so I figured why not make one now.

Anyway, my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Blue version and I like all of the generations, with Sapphire being my favorite game. My favorite pokemon is Dragonite because he's lovable and cuddleable and he has an awesome man purse.

Enough about me, I'm just looking forward to my time here and I hope to make friends with each and every one of you!

Hello, and welcome to the forums @TheMissingno.! Remember that there's no such thing as stupid answers, only stupid question. Also, just FYI, we're usually just called Bulgarians. It's shorter that way.

My favorite pokemon is Dragonite because he's lovable and cuddleable and he has an awesome man purse.

Who doesn't love to cuddle? Best pokémon ever.

[
Its pretty exclusive, so yeah. Only the cool kids are allowed. We'll consider your invitation.

Yeah, but even if his application is good enough, will he pass the tests? I'm not sure...

Hello Mr.Missigno. Missigno.! Um, I think you'll like it here. xD Well...uh..feel free to VM me and ask questions. xD

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom