• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Greetings everyone

IceWolf762

Yay May!
Reaction score
Hello to all! I've been lurking around these forums and decided to join, especially the May club! Yes, another May fan in the house! ^.^

About me:
Well not much to say really, other than I enjoy Pokémon despite my age! I play alot of videogames and know a lot about PC's (far from a geek believe me)!

Poké History:
Started out in the colour generation. Blue version was my choice since I like the colour blue! Then of course I moved onto the metal gen. Gold was my choice here. HO-OH looked cooler than Lugia! Onto the advanced gen and Sapphire, not only was Sapphire blue, but Kyogre is a water type! Water and Ice types are my favs. And finaly, onto Generation IV. I got Diamond since Dialga looks cool.

I hope to meet alot of new friends here :)

Long intro I know! I appologise!

Until next time, take care and fare well!

-IceWolf762

Hi and welcome. I also really started in R/B/Y with yellow then Gold/Crystal then Sapphire. I got diamond too, but in box was pearl game when it arrived!

Anyway its not about me, so welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thanks for the welcomes :) Already enjoying it here, although I've yet to post much! ^.^'

Welcome to the Garden, IceWolf. Hope you had fun. I started with Red. :p

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom