• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Greetings from a Pokémon Fan!

N27027

Reaction score
Hi people,
I'm N27027 and I'm quite the Pokémon fan. I've been a fan since 2009, where I started with Pokémon LeafGreen. I was really bad at the game, I remember using a Weedle against Brock's Onix and getting stuck in Mt. Moon. The next game I played was Pokémon Gold and I got stuck just before the Sudowoodo tree. I used cheats to walk through walls and while I was on the way, I gave myself a lot of rare candies and levelled my whole team upto 50 and stopped playing there.
I gave Gold another chance and I was able to get past the tree without cheats by using Bulbapedia. This is where I was able to properly enjoy the game. Johto remains one of my favourite regions.
Afterwards I borrowed Emerald for a bit from my friend but I didn't do much because I didn't start the game over, but played with his save file (where he defeated the Elite Four). My first game that I actually owned was Pokémon Platinum and I spent many hours on that game. I was going to get HGSS but I skipped that game because I felt satisfied with GSC.
Gen 5 came out and I was disappointed with the Pokémon designs and I stopped playing there. In hindsight, I was not used to the concept of a new Pokémon generation introduced, as I joined the series when there were 493 Pokémon known (before Arceus was officially revealed). So during this time, I was able to play the GBA Hoenn games which I enjoyed a lot and became my instant favourites. I was also able to play LeafGreen again and conquered that game easily as well. Afterwards, I gave Pokémon Black a go and I did enjoy the game, I opened up to the designs a lot more. Unfortunately I still haven't played any game past Gen 5 but I hope to do so soon! I still know things about Kalos, Alola and Galar but I have yet to properly experience them.
Anyway that's my long story and I hope I will enjoy my time here!

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom