• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Greetings from Belgium

Reaction score
My name is Steve, i'm 27 and in Belgium and have enjoyed pokemon for many years. I like catching Pokemon with my friends on discord and also wheeling and dealing in the pokemarket where I have been known to farm Beldums for many generations

I hope you all are willing to welcome me here, I'd like to make some allies from all over the world.

Edit: Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone! Can't wait to enjoy this community

Last edited:
I should mention I also had a pokemon aquarium that I had to close down about 10 months ago but it was a big part of my life so it felt important for me to share that with you all

Welcome! My name is Katherine, I'm 24 and I'm from Venezuela. I've also been enjoying Pokémon for many years and I also want to make friends from all over the world, such a shame that you had to close your Pokémon aquarium. I wish you luck and lots of fun in the forums :bulbaWave:.
Hey Katherine! Nice to meet you! I'm glad to hear you are a big Pokemon fan, as am I! I came here to play mafia games but it's glad to see such a vibrant pokemon community in front of my very eyes! What is your favorite Pokemon? I must say my favorites are Oshawott, Haunter and Amphoras! I see you have a Kiss, Marry, Kill Pokemon edition! That sounds fun, can I play?

Nice to meet you too! My favorite Pokémon is Gengar but I love many Pokémon, Ampharos is my favorite electric type. Of course you can play! Everyone is welcome :giggle:.
Wow thanks! I'll definitely participate!

Gengar is great, actually Ampharos is my main Pokemon right now on Pokemon Black where I am making good progress. What is it like in Venezuela, is there lots to do? I've never been to South America actually but would love to go!

You're welcome! Right now my country is going through some economic problems but is a place with a lot of natural diversity, there're mountains with snow, deserts and jungles. And what is Belgium like? I've never been to Europe but I would love to.
Belgium is great. Lots of neat architecture, temperate weather and great beer! Actually I'm not from Belgium but I am here a lot for work and it's a perfect place to get stuff done! I split the rest of my time between the US and UK! You should totally visit Europe when you can!

Belgium is great. Lots of neat architecture, temperate weather and great beer! Actually I'm not from Belgium but I am here a lot for work and it's a perfect place to get stuff done! I split the rest of my time between the US and UK! You should totally visit Europe when you can!
You can be sure that I will :giggle:, so I guess you're from USA or from UK.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom