• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Greetings from Denmark. :)

Reaction score
Hey. :)

Finally joined the forum. It's weird that I haven't joined earlier. I've been playing pokemon since 1998/1999 when it first came to Denmark. Played it on my black gameboy pocket. :p
I have been playing all the generations since, but I didn't play diamond, pearl and platinum when it came out as I wasn't really into pokemon in those years. But I picked them up years later before Heart Gold/Soul silver came out.

I own Red, Gold, Ruby, Platinum, Heart Gold, Pokemon Black, Pokemon White2 and Pokemon X. (and some of the spin off games as well). I am not sure what to get here for the next ones, but I might just go with Ruby again. :p

I joined the forum to trade some of those pokemon I don't have in the bank, so I can have a great start for the next games - meaning getting some friends and so. And I am also here just to chat and get tips for the games. :)

Thank you for having me
Emil :)

Movie Star
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the forums. Be sure to check out the trade section and if you have any game questions, check out the Simple Questions/Simple Answers thread in Pokemon Video Games. I hope you have a great time here.

Filled with DETERMINATION
Reaction score
Welcome! It seems that you like Pokemon a lot! Just know that you're in good company (granted, this is the forum of a Pokemon website). Are you hyped for OR/AS?

Reaction score
Hi there, and welcome to the forums! :)

I'm quite new to the forums myself, and in fact, I'm also from Denmark, hehe :p

I hope you'll get a good time and some good pals here on Bulbagarden forums :)

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums emilsn91! :)

Reaction score
Welcome! It seems that you like Pokemon a lot! Just know that you're in good company (granted, this is the forum of a Pokemon website). Are you hyped for OR/AS?
I am indeed very psyched for OR/AS - Ruby and Sapphire are imo the best games in the series. I played them 24/7 in the early days on my lovely Gameboy Advance :p
And now to see them get a remake with all the new content is going to be amazing.