• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Greetings from Denmark. :)

emilsn91

Reaction score
Hey. :)

Finally joined the forum. It's weird that I haven't joined earlier. I've been playing pokemon since 1998/1999 when it first came to Denmark. Played it on my black gameboy pocket. :p
I have been playing all the generations since, but I didn't play diamond, pearl and platinum when it came out as I wasn't really into pokemon in those years. But I picked them up years later before Heart Gold/Soul silver came out.

I own Red, Gold, Ruby, Platinum, Heart Gold, Pokemon Black, Pokemon White2 and Pokemon X. (and some of the spin off games as well). I am not sure what to get here for the next ones, but I might just go with Ruby again. :p

I joined the forum to trade some of those pokemon I don't have in the bank, so I can have a great start for the next games - meaning getting some friends and so. And I am also here just to chat and get tips for the games. :)

Thank you for having me
Emil :)

Welcome! It seems that you like Pokemon a lot! Just know that you're in good company (granted, this is the forum of a Pokemon website). Are you hyped for OR/AS?

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! :)

I'm quite new to the forums myself, and in fact, I'm also from Denmark, hehe :p

I hope you'll get a good time and some good pals here on Bulbagarden forums :)

Welcome! It seems that you like Pokemon a lot! Just know that you're in good company (granted, this is the forum of a Pokemon website). Are you hyped for OR/AS?

I am indeed very psyched for OR/AS - Ruby and Sapphire are imo the best games in the series. I played them 24/7 in the early days on my lovely Gameboy Advance :p
And now to see them get a remake with all the new content is going to be amazing.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom