• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Mijzelffan

memes
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I never had a welcome thread here. So here it is.

My name is Jasper, and I am 17 years old. As the title might have told you, I live in the Netherlands. My username is a contraption of two Dutch words, meaning "myself" and "fan" in English. (yeah, kinda narcistic, I know :3).

I joined this forum two and a half years ago, because I wanted to win a prize in the holiday contests. It's nothing sappy, it was just that I was a greedy little kid who liked free stuff. I then stayed for a month, only to leave for another 5, and then come back again and stay active here for almost 2 years now.

My interest in pokémon started when I was little and watched the anime all the times, and I got my first pokémon game in pokémon sapphire when I was 10. My favourite pokémon now is still Sceptile, for the evolution of the first pokémon I ever owned.

I can usually be found in the conversational thread and in blogs, but people can always vm me if they want to talk to me.

So yeah, here's to many more years of me being on this forums! :D

More than a bit narcissistic, Mijz. :p

Welcome to the fora?

More than a bit narcissistic, Mijz. :p

Welcome to the fora?

Though I am amazing, and beautiful, and awesome , I... wait, where was I going with this again? Meh, it doesn't matter. It couldn't possibly have been more important than yours truly.

(like that, right?)

Welcome to the forums.

Hello person who probably doesn't even realise I'm not new to this forum :3

Welcome to the forums, person who is not new :p
Now that you mentioned it, I can see it in your username, even though I don't speak Dutch.

Hey, welcome. Ish.
If only you had Celebi take you back. Still a welcome thread is nice. I had one when It was sep 2010

lol Mizzle.

All that and you don't even mention your large involvement with mafia.

lol Mizzle.

All that and you don't even mention your large involvement with mafia.

Oh right, I guess you can find me there a lot too. xD

I probably forgot because I have been dead for a while in most ongoing mafia's on this forum :3

Welcome to the forums! >^0^<

You forgot to mention that you're a vegetarian, not that I would know.

A belated welcome to BMGf!

(What's with all this late intro posts? Makes me wonder if I should make one, too.)

Hello there person who is a fan of himself XD

Belated welcome to the forums and keep on enjoying yourself! :D

A belated welcome to the forums! I do see you as a great forum member and a good organizer of mafia games. I hope that you do stay!

Hi! Welcome to the fora! (Fora, not forums, according to this guy. Though I'll probably forget by tomorrow).

(And is it just me, or are more users than usual making themselves extremely belated welcome threads?)

(And a name that is Dutch for "myself fan" for me sort of crosses the line twice for narcissism, so...)

(And why am I making so many parentheses?)

Hi! Welcome to the fora! (Fora, not forums, according to this guy. Though I'll probably forget by tomorrow).

That guy doesn't realise that forums nowadays are something very different from the Roman fora back then, and that thus that plural form doesn't apply here :p

(And is it just me, or are more users than usual making themselves extremely belated welcome threads?)

I think there were only four of us.

(And a name that is Dutch for "myself fan" for me sort of crosses the line twice for narcissism, so...)

No it doesn't. The word "myself" isn't narcissistic, nor is the word "fan". It's the combination of the two words that makes it nascissistic, and thus that trope doesn't apply.

(And why am I making so many parentheses?)

I dunno.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom