• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Greetings! I'm JacobChu

JacobChu

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hi there, I'm JacobChu!
I've been a fan of Pokémon since I was about 5 years old, watching the anime, playing the games and loving it.
I've been part of the Pokémon fandom since 2013, and have written some fan fiction for the anime ever since. I love trains, baseball, history, classic rock music and more!
Outside of here I can be found on DeviantArt and fanficiton.net (Where I post my stories)

hello Jacob, welcome to bulbagarden!!
you have some awesome interests; do you happen to have a favorite season or episode of the anime, or perhaps character or pokemon? o:
also! if you're interested, we happen to have a writer's workshop where you can post your fanfiction if you'd like! no pressure, of course, but we have a lovely community of writers here who i'm sure will give you a warm welcome :bulbaLove:
nice to meetcha, hope to see you around!!

Hey there Jacob, nice to meet you! I don't really have much to say that hasn't been said, but I still hope you have a great time here!

Well, as far as a favorite season of the anime goes, I find myself revisiting Kanto-Hoenn a lot. (Though Sun and Moon was pretty good, too) My favorite characters in the anime are Misty and Duplica! Also my favorite Pokémon is Raichu.

I sort of like competitive TCG a bit (Don't really do it myself)

Back
Top Bottom