• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Greetings~ ^^

Titania

Weaver of Fairytales
Reaction score
Hi, there ^^
My name is Hikari and this is my very first forum, so I apologize in advance if I make any mistakes :)

My first Pokemon was Pokemon Red and after that, I became a fan and played all the generations. (And now I'm saving for 3DS because XY :p)
I love every generations equally, but if I have to choose one, that will be V because of that "fresh" feeling that I got after played it xP

My favorite types are Ghost, Grass and Psychic because they're tricky and fun to play. And my favorite Pokemon at the moment are Cofagrigus, Serperior and Gothitelle. >w<

I'm not a competitive battler, but I love to explore, discuss and exchanging opinions about the world of Pokemon. :3
I also like to discuss about the generation VI because it makes me so hyped xD (especially Sylveon. I'm really curious about its type >_<)

Besides Pokemon, I'm also a fan of (almost all) RPGs, Cooking & Baking, Comedy & Drama movies, gothic lolita and Big Time Rush :3 (Logan to be exact :p)

Well, that's all about me. Thank you for reading~ ^^ (and sorry if it's too long >.<)

Welcome to the forums. We have sections that suit all your hobbies! Have fun.

Hi Hikari, welcome to BMGf. I like a few ghost types myself, Chandelure has to be my favorite, I used one in White 2 and it became my strongest team member. Im excited for Gen 6 as well, and you can check out Current Event:pokemon X and Y to discuss and speculate if you wish, we also have other forums for some of your interests :) Make sure to read all the foum rules and the rules of each section you post in and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or any other mod. I hope you have a lot of fun here.

Thank you all for the welcome~ ^^

Hi Hikari, welcome to BMGf. I like a few ghost types myself, Chandelure has to be my favorite, I used one in White 2 and it became my strongest team member. Im excited for Gen 6 as well, and you can check out Current Event:pokemon X and Y to discuss and speculate if you wish, we also have other forums for some of your interests :) Make sure to read all the foum rules and the rules of each section you post in and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or any other mod. I hope you have a lot of fun here.

I love Chandelure as well because of its high Sp. Atk xD

Hiya! Welcome to the forums! My name is Jenna, but people call me Darktina. ^-^
Cofagrigus (did i spell it right?) is a pretty cool Pokemon. It's design is great. What's not to love about a floating coffin with hands? xD
Don't be afraid to wander around the forums and get into some discussions. Just have fun. ^-^
-Jenna, a.k.a Darktina.

...did I hear gothic lolita?

Yes. Yes you did :p

Cofagrigus (did i spell it right?) is a pretty cool Pokemon. It's design is great. What's not to love about a floating coffin with hands? xD
Don't be afraid to wander around the forums and get into some discussions. Just have fun. ^-^
-Jenna, a.k.a Darktina.

You spell it right xD Yep, for me Cofagrigus' design is the best among Ghost-type Pokemon. :3
Thank you for the welcome ^^

Ghost and grass types! <3; They're my favorites as well next to electric. Welcome to BMGf, Hikari! You chose an awesome avatar too - Cofagrigus is awesome, especially when shiny. Have a great stay and see you around! I'm always here if you need any help.

-Jenna, a.k.a Darktina.

Of course, I made up the name Darktina. But, welcome, newcomer! I'm Crystal, but call me Crys. No, I'm not the trainer Crys from Pokemon Adventures. I'm Crys the Ghost Warrior~

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom