• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Greetings!

BNSF1995

Reaction score
I am BNSF1995, fanfic writer, part-time YouTuber, and full-time gamer.

I've been a Pokemon fan since 2007 when my brother got into it and got Pearl for his birthday. My favorite game in the series is a tie between Platinum, Y, and Shield. My favorite ship is a tie between AmourShipping and FortuneShipping (I used to be a PokeShipper, but I found the childhood romance angle of AmourShipping more appealing, especially since Misty had been AWOL for all of Sinnoh and Unova).

Welcome! I've been a fan of Pokémon almost since the anime began, but I started with the games much later. My first game was Pokémon Pearl too, and my favorites are Pokémon White 2 and Pokémon SoulSilver. My favorites ships are ContestShipping, RocketShipping and PokéShipping (Being honest with you I hate Serena, but we all have our own opinion :giggle:). I wish you luck and lots of fun in the forums :bulbaWave:.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom