• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Greetings!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Hi! I'm very certain I'm pretty late with this but I figured I'd introduce myself here on the forums!

My name is DaysOfGrays. I've been a fan of Pokemon since elementary school, with my first games being a copy of my older brother's Leaf Green and Sapphire (which I loved a lot), but they weren't mine. I'd say the first Pokemon game that I actually owned was Pokemon Diamond, which, at the time, I loved to death (though my opinions have changed since then). I've enjoyed Pokemon since Diamond however, and I have to say my favorite games have oughta be Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

I'm Nonbinary and my pronouns are he/him and they/them and I work as a security guard on graveyard shifts so I'm always tired. But I do like to game and (sometimes) post unfunny shitposts and in between all of that I write, to be specific I've been writing a fic and crossposting it on various different platforms- here included and I'd love to better interact with the community some more!

hello hello and welcome to the forums!! i had a similar intro to the experience, i played a family members copy of emerald and then the first game i owned myself was diamond :yay: ur picks for favs r also super awesome, i think hgss r my personal fav remakes of the franchise

hello hello DaysOfGrays!! you have really good taste, hgss is awesome!! <3

can't wait to see you around! :bulbaLove:
I have more fond memories with that than I do with BW/BW2 :ROFLMAO: (Not saying those were bad games though)

The PokeAthlon was the best and I absolutely loved all the content packed into the games.

Oh gosh graveyard shifts. Seems so tough and I can't imagine lol, but hopefully it's not as busy/stressful as the day shift.

Welcome to the site DaysOfGrays, it is lovely to have you around. :>
They aren't, thankfully. Its only bad on Sundays, though its technically Monday when things are hectic (People start coming in or calling in at 4AM)

Back
Top Bottom